Paris 3 attacks and dozens of hostages

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
This happens every day in Palestine and nobody says anything.

My condolences to the deceased.
sadly, it's too less to see people like you realize the truth here.. thanks man
on topic:
those who planned the attack don't belong to islam in anyway, indeed, they're the real enemy of islam by killing innocent people and doing terrorism in the name of islam and islam is completely innocent from them.

reset in peace, victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
I've meant friday the 13th fucks the world but YoU HaVE nOO TiME tO rEAD bEcaUSE thE woRdS wEreNt caPsEd LiKe YoUr ShiTtY uSERnaMe..
first time i heard ftw means fucks the world
i thought it was for the win
my whole life has been a lie

Well, I don't want to sound insensitive, this, indeed, is a big and heartbreaking tragedy and RIP to victims, although it was quite predictable and, unfortunately, I guess it's just a matter of time when something similar happens in Germany, UK, Sweden and possibly in some other major western countries... :/

VIVE LA FRANCE !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapist
Посмотреть сообщение
I talked about islamists, not Islam. I never blamed the religion, but the extremists.

My bad if that was not clear enough.
There's no such thing as "islamist" or "extremist", this term is only used to refer to those terrorists, suicide bombers by "modern"/"secular"/"peaceful" Muslims or wtvs.
I wouldn't say they are extremist, Muslims nowadays are so attached to the Western culture, secularism and abandon their religion progressively, representing Islam as a peaceful religion and a compatible religion with all this and saying such terrorists don't belong to Islam.
The so-called "islamists" try to follow what Islam commands them to do correctly, so terms such as "extremist", "islamist" are invalid, modern Muslims just don't know their religion.

Locking this thread to prevent any further flame war.