Paris 3 attacks and dozens of hostages

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203
Your thoughts?
I think it's the same group that attacked Charlie Hebdo taking revenge or smth either way President of France said he will take all the responsibilities if they escape

"Dozens dead"
Quote:

after at least 40 people were killed

40 = 3.x Dozens.
"We're attention horse ... so many people are dying, we must use the word "dozen" to draw more attention "

I initially thought dozens means thousands, until I checked Wikipedia ...
But still, don't understand why use it, instead of just saying "at least 40 people were killed." (precisely)
I thought 11/9 #2 happened when I read "dozens"

EDIT: It sounds like PayDay got real.

It is awful, really awful.

Not even a year after January's attacks, we are striken again... Though, we will stand strong against those terrorists, and we will not back down until those islamist groups are eradicated. This needs to end.

May all the victims rest in peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
"Dozens dead"

40 = 3.x Dozens.
"We're attention horse ... so many people are dying, we must use the word "dozen" to draw more attention "

But still, don't understand why use it, instead of just saying "at least 40 people were killed." (precisely)

"Dozens of hostages" Is my title so yea trying to be smartass or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
View Post
"Dozens of hostages" Is my title so yea trying to be smartass or something?
Was referring to BBC's news ... I didn't even read the entire thread title, only "Paris 3 attacks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
View Post
"Dozens dead"

40 = 3.x Dozens.

Well, it's not thousands. Not sure what you're talkin bout when you thought it meant thousands...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
View Post
Well, it's not thousands. Not sure what you're talkin bout when you thought it meant thousands...
At first you open with understandment of my post, and continue with a statement that you don't understand it ?

Anyhow - thought it meant thousands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapist
View Post
It is awful, really awful.

Not even a year after January's attacks, we are striken again... Though, we will stand strong against those terrorists, and we will not back down until those islamist groups are eradicated. This needs to end.

May all the victims rest in peace.
Humans are the problem. No religion promotes this kind of behaviour. Human interpretation does it. So don't even start with the bullshit about ISIS being muslims when everything they do is wrong in islam. I hope ISIS gets wiped off this planet, bunch of cockroaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Write
View Post
Humans are the problem. No religion promotes this kind of behaviour. Human interpretation does it. So don't even start with the bullshit about ISIS being muslims when everything they do is wrong in islam. I hope ISIS gets wiped off this planet, bunch of cockroaches.
Exactly, Will, you nailed it. My condolences to the victims who had to suffer, but don't even try blaming it on muslims. ISIS is the problem, and ISIS are not muslims, how can they be? if everything they do is against islam? Don't let social media fool you, learn your own facts from reliable sources and then state whatever.

Why the hostages though? Is not like they're gonna get out alive, even with hostages.

158 confirmed dead, by our knowledge here in Romania. Unfortunately, I don't think the toll will stop here.
I stand heartbroken. My thoughts and prayers go to all France.
And I hope our government has enough spine to provide whatever support you need. I know I would.

It's a sad day, may god bless all those people that are in Paris at the moment.

France was directly involved through NATO in creating this monster to destabilize Syria & Libya(and bombing support) by training/armed these morons who later turned to be ISIS/Al Qaida for 3 years...
It's a backfire, and sadly innocent people paid for it.

It's really sad to hear about Paris attack. But seriously over 200,000 People die in Syria and no action taken and still people dying there. We call our self human being and fought with people cause of religion? I'm Muslim. I like peace. I will help you doesn't matter what is your religion or where you from as a human being you are my brother. Those do that kind of shit doesn't are human being they are evil. But still #PRAY_FOR_PARIS

That moment when you realise you could have died but didn't.

I'm French and I can tell you that in my country, everyone is shocked.
By cons there was no 3 attacks, but much more.

This happens every day in Palestine and nobody says anything.

My condolences to the deceased.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение
This happens every day in Palestine and nobody says anything.
France is one of the major world powers.
In a few days, to be held a meeting of heads of state for the COP21, it is normal that we should talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Write
View Post
I talked about islamists, not Islam. I never blamed the religion, but the extremists.

My bad if that was not clear enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
It's really sad to hear about Paris attack. But seriously over 200,000 People die in Syria and no action taken and still people dying there. We call our self human being and fought with people cause of religion? I'm Muslim. I like peace. I will help you doesn't matter what is your religion or where you from as a human being you are my brother. Those do that kind of shit doesn't are human being they are evil. But still #PRAY_FOR_PARIS