Bot help

Guys i want a Samp Bot like a Random player with can chat with us so i need a bot like that pls help me guys

Sry for my Bad english ......

I think its not possible to bot can chat with players only you can create NPC bot or better use Actors.

this?
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=397167

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBilizard
Посмотреть сообщение
I think its not possible to bot can chat with players only you can create NPC bot or better use Actors.
CAN U GIVE ME THE LINK FOR BOTH NPC AND ACTORS PLS

It's possible to do, the problem is if you want to make a complex bot or not. If you want to make it a complex bot, you're going to need to do some research around the net. For a simple bot that throws out random responses, it's not to difficult to do. Just create an array and then make it so if a player says it's name in their message trigger the bot to say one of the array slots.

Use actors instead of NPC. NPC will take your one of server slot and actors will not here is the link for create actor in samp
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateActor

EDIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ABK]Antonio
Посмотреть сообщение
It's possible to do, the problem is if you want to make a complex bot or not. If you want to make it a complex bot, you're going to need to do some research around the net. For a simple bot that throws out random responses, it's not to difficult to do. Just create an array and then make it so if a player says it's name in their message trigger the bot to say one of the array slots.
He said he want to make a bot like he can say anything to bot and bot can answer correctly of that question or text which he write on chat and its not possible to save every thing on a variable that means its not possible bro.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Use actors instead of NPC. NPC will take your one of server slot and actors will not here is the link for create actor in samp

EDIT

He said he want to make a bot like he can say anything to bot and bot can answer correctly of that question or text which he write on chat and its not possible to save every thing on a variable that means its not possible bro.
ok bro but i dont have time to make a new one can u give me a link to download actor

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

EDIT

That's what you can use MySQL for depending on how large you want the database to be containing answers or even finding the answers on the internet. That's why I said if he wants a complex one, he's going to have to do a lot of searching on the internet. I know it's possible because we've been using things like this on IRC for years. Your interpretation of impossible isn't necessarily reality. If there's a will, there's a way. If he doesn't want to do that though, that's a whole different story lol

Brothers ok finally i decided to use actor can anyone of you give me like to download it becoz i have don't have time to script that's why pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaajParker
Посмотреть сообщение
Brothers ok finally i decided to use actor can anyone of you give me like to download it becoz i have don't have time to script that's why pls
Nope, you have time, but you don't know coding, and it's like wanting to paint a second monalisa picture without being able to draw a circle :facepalm:

Go learn coding, or use search function to download a filterscript, eitherway this is not where you find those.