[FilterScript] Billybot-nice chat bot!

Hey! I want to release this chatbot from my server! This is not a usual chatbot, billybot is special!

Current version:1.1
Updates:
1.You can change interval(in fs) between your message and bot answer and the bot can respond only once during that time(default=5 seconds)
2.Random bot messages added!(Set interval between bot random messages in fs)
3.Bonus radio playing on your server added(you can disable it in fs)

How to use:
You can ask questions and write simple sentenses to billybot! Use "Billybot," before your message. Some examples:
1.Billybot, do you like cheese? - yes
2.Billybot, you like cheese? - no
3.Billybot, do you like cheese - no
4.Billybot, why are you so sad? - yes
5.Billybot, it's a nice day - yes

He also looks for player chatting on your server, and tries to speak like they speak!

How to install:
1.Download archive
2.Extract it to your server foldier(billy.pwn and billy.amx to filterscripts, and BillyBot.sav to scriptfiles)
3.Add billy to server.cfg
4.Enjoy!

Download: download fs from attachments of this post(look down)

Alright pasha, rep+ its awesome. But, if players spam his name, he will answer so fast? Could you make some limit if someone spams his name, he replys only like in 10 sec?

P.S; Good update would be if you add also random messages of the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright pasha, rep+ its awesome. But, if players spam his name, he will answer so fast? Could you make some limit if someone spams his name, he replys only like in 10 sec?

P.S; Good update would be if you add also random messages of the bot.
Thanks, i will add this features in new update!

BTW, you can admitt, that scripting on some parts of fs is quite poor. This is because i have done this chatbot long time ago, i was only learning pawn. So, i will try to make the code smaller

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasha97
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, i will add this features in new update!

BTW, you can admitt, that scripting on some parts of fs is quite poor. This is because i have done this chatbot long time ago, i was only learning pawn. So, i will try to make the code smaller
Hey, I did notice after testing that the bot only answers when you type like "billybot,how are you?" it should give random answers when you just type "billybot sup sup sup men" it must just find if player says billybot, and then he answers any question randomly, would be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonman
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, I did notice after testing that the bot only answers when you type like "billybot,how are you?" it should give random answers when you just type "billybot sup sup sup men" it must just find if player says billybot, and then he answers any question randomly, would be better.
he doesnt answer only "how are you?" he can answer all kinds of questions and sentenses!If you say, like "Billybot, nice day" he will say random sessage too If you say just "Billybot" he will say: "Yes?"

Funny FS . but yeah, what if they spam.

Haha Funny and Awesome

Thats nice, and good work. xD

Thanks!

i have a Problem a error

Код:
F:\samp\filterscripts\billy.pwn(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "zdini"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.