About PVar limits

SA-MP wiki says the limit of PVars are 800.
800 per player (800*1000 = 800000) or 800 altogether?

is 800 per player

If you are worried about PVar limit then you are scripting wrong.

800 per player.

And this should have been in the scripting help forum.

Thanks for the answers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Not really. I was only interested to know the limits, nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad45123
View Post
800 per player.

And this should have been in the scripting help forum.
I think I'm right here in the "Discussion" category about SA-MP's limits.

Here you have all the samp limits, including PVars : https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
If you`re not at least curious of PVar limits, your codebase is too small to insult others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
View Post
If you`re not at least curious of PVar limits, your codebase is too small to insult others.
No, Pottus is right. You should never need many PVar's, there only real use that makes sense is variables across filterscripts and gamemodes. If you are defending the use of 800 (or even more than 20) PVar's you clearly have a lot to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
No, Pottus is right. You should never need many PVar's, there only real use that makes sense is variables across filterscripts and gamemodes. If you are defending the use of 800 (or even more than 20) PVar's you clearly have a lot to learn.
No, questioning the limits isn't a bad thing. Just because you aren't going to use that many, doesn't mean you shouldn't know how many you can use. That's just bad practice. If you use even one, you should know how many you can use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
I would say that having to set/get them would be more intensive than CallRemoteFunction() as your script would become littered with them just for the sake of cross script variable access.