The simple answer is no and it's "impossible".

Yes, he can play GTA V on that laptop ... using steam in-home streaming only.

1 Question Please ?
How can i use steam in my home ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoZM
Посмотреть сообщение
1 Question Please ?
How can i use steam in my home ?
Boil water and let the steam escape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm fucking done.

OT: Ew a APU you're lucky if ya can run it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie
Посмотреть сообщение
Made my day.

He can open it, he can't play it.

Minimum requirements:

Quote:

OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB

It meets the requirements. The only way to find out if it'll work is buy the game through steam and dry it. Steam offers a refund if you play less than 2 hours and the game was purchased within X days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Laptops are nearly always shit, unless you buy the super expensive Ђ 1600 "gaming" models. Laptops are designed for mobility and office work, not gaming.
Unless you spend some fat packs of bucks for AlienWare or Razer Blade ....

It'll run, but barely reach 10 frames on the lowest settings.

You cant play gta 5 on that, One is because you have a integrated graphics card, plus if you had a better processor would be better, Because I bet that could only run gta 4 graphics on low.... Just guessing, but you might want to infest in a better computer maybe a desktop that you can modify instead of having no chance to modify your computer because it is a laptop....

REP +1 If you would agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodske
Посмотреть сообщение
Err no.

$500? I am disappointed.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You cant play gta 5 on that, One is because you have a integrated graphics card, plus if you had a better processor would be better, Because I bet that could only run gta 4 graphics on low.... Just guessing, but you might want to infest in a better computer maybe a desktop that you can modify instead of having no chance to modify your computer because it is a laptop....

me agree

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
He is already 64 bit
Your image says 32 bits, or did you upgrade?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

GTA 4 with its terrible optimization? Integrated graphics? He cant even run it even on lowest settings.

yes infest the computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
yes infest the computer
Reminds me of a guy who ordered a laptop from craigslist and found out it was infested with bedbugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHual
Посмотреть сообщение
Reminds me of a guy who ordered a laptop from craigslist and found out it was infested with bedbugs.
That's why I always go pick up my own stuff from people. Tell them it's a try-before-buy deal and if their house looks like shit and/or you see some bb or roaches crawling around then tell them you don't like the item.

Can i upgrade my LapTop to be better ?
Tell mee what i must add anytihng + please link of item if i need to buy it
Thanks

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can i upgrade my LapTop to be better ?
Tell mee what i must add anytihng + please link of item if i need to buy it
Thanks
No, you can't upgrade a laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
No, you can't upgrade a laptop.
Laptops can be upgraded, but dismounting everything and putting it back together can be a bitch, especially if you haven't done this before. Besides this, the components are expensive. Unless you need a quick screen replacement I suggest you don't invest in upgrading its performance. It's just not worth it.