Hello my brother have an HP pc. he bought it 500$ about 6 months ago but my questions is :
Can he open the Gta 5?
In the picture you have PC informations

Thanks

Go to systemrequirementslab.com and find out for yourself. The specifications you provided are not enough to know if it's enough or not.

go to start menu and type dxdiag then show us the specs listed there. Including the ones in display tab.

Looks like integrated video should have bought a video card before GTA5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks like integrated video should have bought a video card before GTA5!
But he is a laptop so i cant add a video card

But i dont know if he can run it or no
Please tell mee if he can
Thanks

He could barely run it.

CPU is weak, ram is enough for low settings. Graphics seem to be integrated, so yeah, he'd either barely run it or not even run it.

and what about GTA IV and Forza Horizon 2 ? is enough for theese games ?
Thanks

Laptops are nearly always shit, unless you buy the super expensive € 1600 "gaming" models. Laptops are designed for mobility and office work, not gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Laptops are nearly always shit, unless you buy the super expensive Ђ 1600 "gaming" models. Laptops are designed for mobility and office work, not gaming.
This. Use them for gaming and you'll overheat it, and that can shorten its life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marijan95
Посмотреть сообщение
He could barely run it.

CPU is weak, ram is enough for low settings. Graphics seem to be integrated, so yeah, he'd either barely run it or not even run it.
I have a 3.0ghz dual core, 4gb ram and a Radeon HD 7750 graphics card with 2gb GDDR3, and I could barely run GTA 5. I got about 30 fps but the buildings and roads would not stream in and it made the game unplayable

6GB ram is Required

He bought that laptop for $500? For that price, he could of got a low end PC to run it on decent settings. It doesn't take much to run GTA 5...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmet_
Посмотреть сообщение
He bought that laptop for $500? For that price, he could of got a low end PC to run it on decent settings. It doesn't take much to run GTA 5...
Well, it depends on where you're buying it. Where I'm at you can get a decent PC that would be able to play GTAV at low settings. You could also go to craigslist and find a trustworthy guy selling a high end PC for lower than that. As long as you know what to look for in a PC you know where to go, what to get, and how to use it.

http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-ga...er-500-dollars

Or build a PC for the same price and play GTA V at decent settings. You could swap that 270 for a used 270x and get much more. I dont see why people would buy laptops for gaming unless they travel a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
http://pcbuildsonabudget.com/best-ga...er-500-dollars

Or build a PC for the same price and play GTA V at decent settings. You could swap that 270 for a used 270x and get much more. I dont see why people would buy laptops for gaming unless they travel a lot.
I find high end laptops useless when it comes to gaming. Having a good one isn't bad, they can be useful for things like graphic design and office work. If you are a gamer looking for quality, that's just not something that you can compare to a desktop.

A few opinions on gaming laptops:
Oh your laptop screen cracked? Go buy a screen replacement for over a quarter the price you paid for the laptop.
Looking for replacement speakers because you blew them by shooting guns (which just happened to me two days ago so this is a perfect example)? Well good luck finding them (I did happen to find some but they are $60 dollars and I can't find them anywhere else).
Need to upgrade any components? Let's try to find low prices together! It's not always easy.
Absolutely zero experience with the guts of a laptop? Do not try to DIY. Go pay hundreds on a technician.
Can't access certain keys quick enough because the keyboard layout sucks? Go buy a USB keyboard. When you're looking dumb because you have two keyboards, you chose the laptop.
Like multi-screening? Well the whole point of a laptop is portability, so stop there.
Your laptop is outdated now? Shit out of luck, unlike desktops which are easy to update and upgrade.
Any other reason? Fuck your laptop. Get a desktop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
I find high end laptops useless when it comes to gaming. Having a good one isn't bad, they can be useful for things like graphic design and office work. If you are a gamer looking for quality, that's just not something that you can compare to a desktop.

Oh your laptop screen cracked? Go buy a screen replacement for over a quarter the price you paid for the laptop.
Looking for replacement speakers because you blew them by shooting guns (which just happened to me two days ago so this is a perfect example)? Well good luck finding them (I did happen to find some but they are $60 dollars and I can't find them anywhere else).
Need to upgrade any components? Let's try to find low prices together! It's not always easy.
Absolutely zero experience with the guts of a laptop? Do not try to DIY. Go pay hundreds on a technician.
Can't access certain keys quick enough because the keyboard layout sucks? Go buy a USB keyboard. When you're looking dumb because you have two keyboards, you chose the laptop.
Like multi-screening? Well the whole point of a laptop is portability, so stop there.
Your laptop is outdated now? Shit out of luck, unlike desktops which are easy to update and upgrade.
Word lmfao

Spend thousands on some alienware laptop and with the same price you can build a desktop that conpletely blows the "gaming" laptop away, along with dual monitors, accessories.

After gaming for a while on desktops, I was fixing something on my sis' laptop and I cant believe how tedious it is to look into that 768 15 inch screen and having to connect the charger 24/7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение

If you like laptops so much why don't you marry them?

He cannot run it "barely", he can't run it at all. Or rather, he cannot even start the game. GTA V is 64 bit only.

He is already 64 bit

Nice picture m9, don't have a "prt scr" button?