Can you make a Sprite browser?
Sprite? Something like this?
I'm not sure what Sprite means in GTA SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by prineside
Посмотреть сообщение
Sprite? Something like this?
I'm not sure what Sprite means in GTA SA
Yeah, like that, but it could definitely be a lot better than searching the page for TXD's. It seems a bit generic to do it like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, like that, but it could definitely be a lot better than searching the page for TXD's. It seems a bit generic to do it like that.
I've made it just to view model textures (you can find blue bold link to .txd at the model page, for example sjmla_las.txd at DockBarr1_LA).

Here's an interesting thing I've spotted few weeks ago and thought that there's no reason to develop another one similar tool:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=556697 (that topic is quite outdated, site is http://textures.xyin.ws/ now)

can you add list Animations ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I've made it just to view model textures (you can find blue bold link to .txd at the model page, for example sjmla_las.txd at DockBarr1_LA).
That is great!

And yeah a more in depth texture site like that would be great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickisme
Посмотреть сообщение
can you add list Animations ?
Seems like I'll work with animations, so there is a high probablity to see animations on this site in future

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That is great!

And yeah a more in depth texture site like that would be great too.
Can you tell me why that site (http://textures.xyin.ws/) is not good enough? Is it hard to search for a texture on that site, and you know how to make it better?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you tell me why that site (http://textures.xyin.ws/) is not good enough? Is it hard to search for a texture on that site, and you know how to make it better?
I wasn't saying it was bad. I thought you were considering adding something like it to your site. If you do, I'd like to see searching by color, that's something I'd find useful.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, since a lot of people rely on ConvertFFS (which I think is dumb, you shouldn't rely on something like that) and it has been having issues, you could add a map converter.
Excellent idea. Although, I don't think it's dumb to rely on it. The tool is user friendly and has a lot of options.
Do you know another similar tool?

delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoniao
Посмотреть сообщение
Awesome!!
Can i share it to other webside, i'll notice your name there.
活捉小鸟一只23333

Hi prineside,

The export don't work for gangzone online :/

I've registered but cannot access the other tools ( MAP Editor etc... )
Also site isn't fully English, please translate it, we don't understand russian lang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
Посмотреть сообщение
I've registered but cannot access the other tools ( MAP Editor etc... )
Also site isn't fully English, please translate it, we don't understand russian lang.
Most of the tools are for the prineside team only. The public tools are English.

Hello Prineside, your website is down ? I can't acces to it ('i'm french)

Quote:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Cya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceK
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Prineside, your website is down ? I can't acces to it ('i'm french)

Cya.
It's obviously not down, it's just not accessible by the public, us. They must have it disabled at the moment for some reason. Probably maintenance.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It's obviously not down, it's just not accessible by the public, us. They must have it disabled at the moment for some reason. Probably maintenance.
Exactly, it's back

Update for GTA San Andreas & SA-MP object models viewer:

- Added "Search by map position", can be accessed by map tag button on the right side of the main search input field.
Just click on the map and you'll get all models in range of 500m near point, from nearest to farthest.

(Click to view image in original size)

- Also added the map with position of all objects of selected model

(Click to view image in original size)