What's the average age of players of SA-MP nowadays ?

I don't even remember how I found SA-MP, I just remember that I loved playing it and learning how to roleplay from the moment I joined a server

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielMc
View Post
SA-MP gives a feeling of nostalgia and this would be appealing to more older people, so probably about 14-17, like Drebin said. Lots of younger kids now-a-days are more interested in CoD, GTA: V, shit like that, and no kids pay attention to the "old but gold" games such as GTA:SA. So yeah, probably about 14-17 or maybe older.
Rep for "Old and Gold" that's so true

I'm 20 myself. I suspect the average age of players is way lower than the average age of forum users

Quote:
View Post
I don't even remember how I found SA-MP, I just remember that I loved playing it and learning how to roleplay from the moment I joined a server
This is like me, loooooooooooooooool.

I think I was 15/16, and I got into it with a few friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
This is like me, loooooooooooooooool.

I think I was 15/16, and I got into it with a few friends.
I think I was like 11 or 12 and I could never grasp the /me and /do shit because I was a kid and didn't know shit about SA-MP. Good memories, good memories.

Just 17 and cant stop to play games at most I play ATM , gta V, arma 3, DayZ SA, rust, SAMP...

I'm 23 and ive been playing this since 2008 and started scripting for first time. Now today i'am working in a IT Service company coding powershell, c++, supporting linux systems etc. Very knowledge game

Quote:
View Post
Your signature made me really emotional bro. It really shows how the amazing human race began, so beautiful.
yezzir

What is wrong with you people? How can you lose interest in games, fuck lives,fuck sport etc, in the virtual world you have endless possibilities, I spend my time on gaming already years and years, and I am living pretty good, Gaming is my only life, my only IRL life, I don't understand how people can lose interest in games. If no one left and SAMP was extremely huge with thousands of servers and thousands and thousands of players, nobody would leave because there is endless fun in SAMP. Go back to SAMP, invite others and you will have fun, help SAMP grow and you will never be bored and will never lose interest. Fuck a life, fuck school etc... Gaming is the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisFTW
View Post
What is wrong with you people? How can you lose interest in games, fuck lives,fuck sport etc, in the virtual world you have endless possibilities, I spend my time on gaming already years and years, and I am living pretty good, Gaming is my only life, my only IRL life, I don't understand how people can lose interest in games. If no one left and SAMP was extremely huge with thousands of servers and thousands and thousands of players, nobody would leave because there is endless fun in SAMP. Go back to SAMP, invite others and you will have fun, help SAMP grow and you will never be bored and will never lose interest. Fuck a life, fuck school etc... Gaming is the best.
Life's good when you're 15 and living with your parents. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisFTW
View Post
Let me tell you something honestly, your future is fucked, If you're extremely rich that's OK, but you should work now for a good future, I don't want to brag or anything but I spent more than 10000 on SA-MP, more than 1000 hours on MW2 now I'm one of the best RW'ers in that server and they call me "das tiz" which means "fast hands" in Call of duty, OK I made a name for myself but I haven't really achieved anything, now I'm studying biology to become a surgeon someday, I know games are good, I enjoyed them 100 times more than you but they aren't gonna let you anywhere, I'm not saying you shouldn't play them, Fuck yeah you should but don't be a no lifer

im 14 and i dont play samp anymore lol

started maybe 10 years ago, now 22 and starting to learn pawno part-time, still confusing as hell

I am 16 and started playing samp in 2008. the servers I play ppl are like between 13-25