Cuffing player while he is felt

Hello, I want to make that /cuff cmd would cuff player even if he is fallen on the ground. Now when I cuff him the fall animation dissapears and players is standing with cuffs. I want to make when you cuff the player he remains fallen but with the cuff animation.

Maybe keep cuffing and uncuffing him through timers, else i dont thnk its possible? Idk mch about it

Hi, can you add the lines, with the code in it. We cant help you without it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grundig
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi, can you add the lines, with the code in it. We cant help you without it.
WTF? He asks for a code to do something. There isn't an error in his code to show it -_-

Ha, like the way you responed on. Nah, bca we dont know what he had scripted. So on, i cant tell what he did wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yako
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I want to make that /cuff cmd would cuff player even if he is fallen on the ground. Now when I cuff him the fall animation dissapears and players is standing with cuffs. I want to make when you cuff the player he remains fallen but with the cuff animation.
Seen as applying the Special animation for "cuffed" will some-times reset the current animation, your best bet is to "reapply" the animation the player has at the time of being cuffed.

Thanks guys for replies but got it working, just deleted TogglePlayerControllable line