Script problem

Hello i use https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=430334 script.
When i log in game then i log out to make me admin.But there is only file with my clothing,no with the .ini file.
What to do,help !

Maybe you turn off server before you loging out?

It's no working.The same problem.

Anyone know how to fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognyanov
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyone know how to fix that.
You need SQlite editor for edit user database. The Database locate as accounts.db

Ok,from where i can get sqlite editor ? and how to edit the file ? thanks

Ok i find sqlite editor what to do now ? i opened the file and there is
Tables
Views
Triggers
Indexes ? what to do now ?

Browse the database, then select the Adminlevel field, and edit it ( on your own named table )

What named table ? i can't understand you.Shit i wan't when someone register to the server,create a file with his name and ext .ini this is not happened to me.There are files with other names in the script but they are default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ognyanov
Посмотреть сообщение
What named table ? i can't understand you.Shit i wan't when someone register to the server,create a file with his name and ext .ini this is not happened to me.There are files with other names in the script but they are default.
Bro can you understand what he says? The server doesn't use Dini save format, it uses SQlite, you can find every accounts registered inside the accounts.db as he said, use the editor to open it, you will see all accounts registered. And it is very easy to manage since it is just one file, also it is better than Dini.

EDIT: You need to read some tutorials about SA-MP before you try to edit an existing gamemode.