Textures Failing to load on server startup (I have to reloadfs)

When I start my server, a few textures are never loading and I must reload the filterscript with my mapping, I've seen that problem on Wennicke's Motel Interior

Try to use streamer plugin if you're not using, if you are using just show your codes so we can help.

What am I supposed to tell you? I already said, I am using Wennicke's Grand Motel, a link can be found here. I also have the latest streamer plugin. PS. I am using the re-textured version
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=426404

Still need help with this.

Use steamer and make those objects into dynamic objects, you may have reached the limit of normal-server objects. What streamer does is render the objects within a specified range from the player, for the player. It also gives you the ability to add how much spreaded controlled-objects you want.

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicObject(...);
If they are already dynamic objects, then please post your code because it should work.

You better use it as Gamemode. (( Adding those script in the gamemoed )) Becuase sometime FS won't work as we want

Are you using SetPlayerInterior by any chance?

And also,

Replace "CreateObject" with "CreateDynamicObject" and also replace "SetObjectMaterial" with "SetDynamicObjectMaterial"

Well, how many other objects do you have? That map has 437 objects, which only leaves you 563 objects to create using CreateObject, so unless you're using a streamer and have more maps loaded It would most likely be the reason - You've hit the limit.

Everything is already done, SetObjectMaterial is changed to SetDynamicObjectMaterial, CreateObject is changed to CreateDynamicObject also I don't feel like adding maps on the gamemode, it will make it even more heavier and it will require a restart whenever I want to add a new map. PS. Everything is fixed when I reload the filterscript with the maps but I still want it to be fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dionisak0s
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything is already done, SetObjectMaterial is changed to SetDynamicObjectMaterial, CreateObject is changed to CreateDynamicObject also I don't feel like adding maps on the gamemode, it will make it even more heavier and it will require a restart whenever I want to add a new map. PS. Everything is fixed when I reload the filterscript with the maps but I still want it to be fixed.
It isn't fixed then? But the object limit still persists even if you're using filterscripts. But, the problem should go away should you have hit the limit before, since you're now using a streamer.

Objects disappearing is more often than not due to the limit being exceeded, and It doesn't matter If you're using a filterscript or not, the streamer works and I think filterscripts are a great way of avoiding server restarts when you want to change your maps.

However, are you sure you're removing objects when unloading your filterscripts? Otherwise duplicates can appear.