disable ooc

Fixed.

Reported to the authorities for kid actings and directly offtopic posts in main sections , enjoy your upcoming infractions guys I really love you<3

Create a variable and when you use the command make it set it to 1 then in the /ooc make an if statement that checks if it is set to 1 if it is then simply send a message and return a value.

P.S. try making your own code instead of requesting people to create ones for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
Create a variable and when you use the command make it set it to 1 then in the /ooc make an if statement that checks if it is set to 1 if it is then simply send a message and return a value.

P.S. try making your own code instead of requesting people to create ones for you.
Thanks for the advice mate , but as I said I tried but couldn't ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the advice mate , but as I said I tried but couldn't ....
Then you can request someone to make one for you in here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813
This is a scripting help section not a request section, most of your posts here consists of requests of scripts and you never learn anything from the code we give you, you just copy paste it if you really want to have scripts either learn them or download filterscripts and watch tutorials. You can always use the samp wiki too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLored
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you can request someone to make one for you in here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813
This is a scripting help section not a request section, most of your posts here consists of requests of scripts and you never learn anything from the code we give you, you just copy paste it if you really want to have scripts either learn them or download filterscripts and watch tutorials. You can always use the samp wiki too.
It's "Scripting help" section , which is supposed you to help me in any aspect not only giving me advices but okay thanks again for your reply , i'm still waiting other replies.
As you've noticed i've posted my code....

I Dont script in pawno anymore but you can do something like this

Код:
new Bool:OOC; // <-- or some shit liek that
CMD:ooc(playerid, params[])
{
   if(OOC == true) {
      new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
	GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
	if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFF,"Correct usage: /ooc [text]");
	if(gettime() - 3 < pInfo[playerid][pSpamDrop]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"*"COL_RED" Wait 3 Seconds to type again!");
	format(string, sizeof(string), ""COL_GREY"" "[GLOBAL CHAT] %s: %s ", sendername, params);
	SendClientMessageToAll(0xFF3300, string);
	return 1;
       }
       else return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "OOC disabled");
}

CMD:toggleooc(playerid, params[])
{
   if(Player[playerid][pAdminLevel] >= 1) {
    OOC = !OOC;
   }
   return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucido
Посмотреть сообщение
I Dont script in pawno anymore but you can do something like this

[code]
new Bool:OOC; // <-- or some shit liek that
CMDoc(playerid, params[])
{
if(OOC == true) {
new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
if(isnull(params)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFF,"Correct usage: /ooc [text]");
if(gettime() - 3 < pInfo[playerid][pSpamDrop]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"*"COL_RED" Wait 3 Seconds to type again!");
format(string, sizeof(string), ""COL_GREY"" "[GLOBAL CHAT] %s: %s ", sendername, params);
SendClientMessageToAll(0xFF3300, string);
return 1;
}

}
Thank you friend , but i've already tried smth like this didnt work so I deleted the code :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you friend , but i've already tried smth like this didnt work so I deleted the code :/
yeah lmao i just updated it try that, it should work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucido
Посмотреть сообщение
yeah lmao i just updated it try that, it should work
Thanks a lot mate , I just got the idea how to continue working on it <3