GameMode variables in filterscripts!

It's possible to use the variables from the gamemode in the filterscripts somehow? I'm boored to restart the server everytime I modify the gamemode because it takes some time and modifying the filterscripts I can simple use the /rcon reloadfs and this is faster! If I can't...you think it's a good idea to transfer all the things (variables and commands) in a filterscript?

You have three options:
  1. PVars
  2. Properties (getproperty, setproperty)
  3. CallRemoteFunction
Although I would advise against sharing variables between scripts because these methods are fairly slow.

For development this is good but not for a production gamemode but as Vince mentioned not a good idea to run your gamemode like this.

OK,here's my new plan! ) I'll make from this gamemode an filterscript,so I can restart him in the game with /rcon reloadfs and after I finish him I'll make it gamemode again!) What do you think? (sorry for my bad english)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKush
Посмотреть сообщение
OK,here's my new plan! ) I'll make from this gamemode an filterscript,so I can restart him in the game with /rcon reloadfs and after I finish him I'll make it gamemode again!) What do you think? (sorry for my bad english)
Well, there shouldn't appear any big problem while you use that to run your tests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOG]irinel1996
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, there shouldn't appear any big problem while you use that to run your tests.
Irinele,daca esti romanski spune,man!=)))))) Sa nu ne mai chinuim pe engleza ca si asa o omor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGKush
Посмотреть сообщение
Irinele,daca esti romanski spune,man!=)))))) Sa nu ne mai chinuim pe engleza ca si asa o omor!
Hahaha, yes, I'm from Romania but we must write in English here... and don't go off topic.