What did you learn from SAMP?

-> English skills enhanced
-> Making money(I make around $400-$500 from SA-MP every week)
-> VPS and Host handling
-> C and VB.Net enhancement
-> Lot more <3

SA-MP is a learning experience, it's also a bad experience though. So, yeah!

Yup, I've learned alot from SA:MP it's such a gorgeous experience!

i lern inglish, nah, i'm joking, but seriously i did learn from their - i learnt how to be an admin, how to bust hackers, and more !

I learned that there ARE people who are just as retarded, if not more than most people in my school.

My English ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codac
View Post
I learned that there ARE people who are just as retarded, if not more than most people in my school.
Same haha, I also improved my english alot and make many new friends

I learned how to create a samp server

Just opened pawno and started analyzing parts.

I've learned a lot of things, after joining SA-MP. Actually, I found SA-MP, during installing some mods for GTA SA (car mods, ENB etc..). The day when I joined SA-MP, I started improving myself. Years back, I used to Type Like This. But I improved my English. I've learned algorithms, improved my Maths. I've learned computer languages (like, C++, C, PHP, HTML, CSS). And yes, PAWN too. I was a noob, before joining SA-MP. Just a idiot. SA-MP grooved me, and I'm a better person now. Thanks to SA-MP, for everything! Thanks Kalcor for making this wonderful universe of SA-MP. Met alot of people - friends, cheaters, hackers & scammers. In-short, SA-MP is my ultimate teacher! Love ya SA-MP. Peace.

And yea, I'm still learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
View Post
I've learned a lot of things, after joining SA-MP. Actually, I found SA-MP, during installing some mods for GTA SA (car mods, ENB etc..). The day when I joined SA-MP, I started improving myself. Years back, I used to Type Like This. But I improved my English. I've learned algorithms, improved my Maths. I've learned computer languages (like, C++, C, PHP, HTML, CSS). And yes, PAWN too. I was a noob, before joining SA-MP. Just a idiot. SA-MP grooved me, and I'm a better person now. Thanks to SA-MP, for everything! Thanks Kalcor for making this wonderful universe of SA-MP. Met alot of people - friends, cheaters, hackers & scammers. In-short, SA-MP is my ultimate teacher! Love ya SA-MP. Peace.

And yea, I'm still learning
What a nice-beatuiful-heart bumping story ;( <3

Nothing much to say, I learned a lot.

my patience level increased
My english improved
i gained interest in programming.

Fast typewriting

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
View Post
My english improved
My too.

I learned almost everything from SA:MP and internet , If i never played samp i wouldn't be able to type this because i was such a dumb ass at english . It increased my typing speed , teached me about how different people live and how to make stranger friends , blah

I learnt that there is a whole world outside of the world in which you base your day in. And that there's a whole lot to experience in this world, with the addition of some complete assholes.

SA:MP motivated me to live life. )