(Discussion) UsePlayerPedAnims or not?

I am still not sure if I want to turn UsePlayerPedAnims on or off for a roleplay server. What do you guys think?

I personally like leaving the anims on because when you're walking using LALT it shows the appropriate animation for that skin.

I just hate that animation and I will NEVER play on a server that uses it. It just seams super, super, I mean super slow and somehow boring to travel, so you bunny-hop all over the place like a rabbit. So the choice is up to you, really.

You could probably keep default walk anims and script in a faster running animation that loops when you're holding W + Space

I agree:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
I just hate that animation and I will NEVER play on a server that uses it. It just seams super, super, I mean super slow and somehow boring to travel, so you bunny-hop all over the place like a rabbit. So the choice is up to you, really.
Plus, when you run the character swings its arms like a retard. With the CJ animation, you can't sprint or jump with large weapons, and it carries the weapon with both arms.

It's ugly, boring and slow...
But it's up to you.

It's not very good to be honest. It depends on the server you want it on. If it's RP, it could be useful to rp injuries.