Odometer

hi my name is Ugaustin, as you know im from London, well anyways..

I made an odometer and dosent work well..

Quote:
OnPlayerConnect

otimer[playerid] = SetTimerEx("Odometer", 1000, true, "i", playerid);
printf("odometer: %d",otimer);

Quote:
OnPlayerDisconnect

KillTimer(otimer[playerid]);

and each time when a player enters my server odometer starts going fast and faster.. and .. I really don't know how to make it go normal everytime.. I know its timer problem but I don't know where to put it..what function..

look have log..

Quote:

odometer: 26
odometer: 3330
odometer: 4197
odometer: 4579
odometer: 89142

<<< this is the latest. here its the last player onplayerconnect and odometer goes fast..at start it went normal..

Show us your "Odometer" callback. Here you're trying to print "otimer" array without using an index and it's a timer ID which you've set under OnPlayerConnect.

I cant show here..people will copy my work..its like posting filterscript on forum..

It's an odometer... it's not like some sort of miracle code that nobody has ever seen before...

I promise you, I can make your code in under a minute. No code, no help.

If you don't help the public, the public won't help you.

and no one can help??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugaustin
Посмотреть сообщение
I cant show here..people will copy my work..its like posting filterscript on forum..
If you want us to help you, then show us your code. Not to mention that we're helping you for free.

If you are afraid of other people stealing your code, then go here ---> https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813 <---, but expect to pay the one helping you regardless to their standards.