[Plugin] RPG - HUD - RAK

Great plugin !

Nice work..................!

Nice work man! I wanted update since you uploaded it to polish website
I think better you make github page for this project, and we can follow you there.

Is it possible to add a callback to modify incoming packets ?

Nice plugin, I would like to use it for my server but first I need a guarantee that this plugin/topic will not be removed in the future like the CNPC plugin...can some beta tester response to this topic?
I can script a lot of stuff with this plugin and I don't want to waste my time if this plugin get banned.

naice

Its good, I will be using it, Is there anyway to stop showing the black bars when hiding the hud in low resolution?

Quote:

Activates widescreen/cutscene mode and disables player HUD (also player can't go to main menu). If player plays with 16:9 (1080p, 720p) aspect ratio
then this doesn't add black bars bottom/top, just hides HUD. This option may not work in future samp versions.

TogglePlayerHUD(playerid); is not working in 0.3.7 I am using it in my gamemode. Please tell me how can I use this in 0.3.7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De4dpOol
View Post
TogglePlayerHUD(playerid); is not working in 0.3.7 I am using it in my gamemode. Please tell me how can I use this in 0.3.7.
The memory addresses have probably changed, wait for the author to update it.

Does RPC_ScmEvent have something to do with the GTA Opcodes?

If you mean run opcodes from main.scm serverside, then nothing. Check that what I won't mention here and you'll see what is it.

Yea I thought so, thanks anyways.

How about using this to enable GTASA bulletproof tyre function on vehicles?

To be honest, that can be scripted in the game itself using vehicle damage states however I doubt there is a way to do that without modifying the data the client sends the server(though I may be wrong).

Just a quick question, how do we sync npc's? Can they use player sync rpc?

Correction, they aren't really that similar to actors heres why:

* The plugin can actually - :
  1. Make the skin aim
  2. Make the skin fire a gun
whereas actors can't do this and are mostly controlled by the client-end rather than server whereas this is a server-generated system. Kalcor says that he initially made the actors to be used for static shop workers that play animations where this is way more complex, with footage showing them spawning and firing an RPG.

SICK!

1. What about listening and debugging RPC's? (So that we can easily detect changes in new versions and such...)

2. Anyone has NPC's RPC with structure and everything ?