[FilterScript] S.W.A.T Rappelling system by karan007

~REMOVED~

avoid using #pragma tabsize 0..its wrong...****** even said...cant remember where...that its use or talk about here can result in a ban.. normal tabsize is 4 for pawno.
Edit: loose indentation can be avoided by using proper pawn syntax...
look bhai m from same country as you...and m a newbie too... always avoid tabsize 0..
and yeah i just checked the script...u set players health to 1000 to avoid collison and splat death right..? if m not wrong...u should first get the player health as float...and after rappeling assign the health back...the health stays 1000?
edit3: i just saw the s command...u set players health to 100? what if the clients orginal health was 1... and later u set it 100... can be abused in a cops and robbers server tho.. + what if someone doesnt do /s? he got 1000 health...+ anti cheat can ban the player for haxs

it can be severly improved..

appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeX
Посмотреть сообщение
avoid using #pragma tabsize 0..its wrong...****** even said...cant remember where...that its use or talk about here can result in a ban.. normal tabsize is 4 for pawno.
I use this to avoid "Loose Indentation" error.

Really Nice work
Some of the things u need to update.
Nice work but the problem u will got that if heli is near the surface and some budy try that /rope or whatever cmd u added it will also go under the surface,
And I think you need to detect when player get on the surface you need to break that loop

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan007
Посмотреть сообщение
Use proper indentation instead of hiding the warnings lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBilal
Посмотреть сообщение
Really Nice work
Some of the things u need to update.
Nice work but the problem u will got that if heli is near the surface and some budy try that /rope or whatever cmd u added it will also go under the surface,
And I think you need to detect when player get on the surface you need to break that loop
No the player won't go under the surface, i tested all before releasing it.

Good job however I recommend that you read this tutorial made by me at a time will help you

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=564956

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why it such a simple fix.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Its a warning, not an error
2. Your script should be properly done, not covered up
3. If you read the forum rules, it is against the rules to use that pragma, because its HORRIBLE practice

It's a nice idea, however

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeX
Посмотреть сообщение
avoid using #pragma tabsize 0..its wrong...****** even said...cant remember where...that its use or talk about here can result in a ban..
No, it can't result in a ban.

He just said so because he thinks it's so bad.