[FilterScript] In-Game FPS Textdraw

Description

This Filterscript let you see your fps near HP it's a simple script

Screens

Download

Pastebin

Good work. It works but, I doubt it will not work with 4-5 players. The other players will appear paused but they will be chatting and moving (if they all are using /fps). Still not sure but it happened while testing similar scripts (scripts using Drunk level to detect FPS) to me so I mentioned it. If you confirm the bug, you can set the update timer to 3-5 seconds to fix it. +rep for your work.
Regards,
De4dpOol

It will not work properly, because you are assigning the timer to just 1 global variable, so the killtimer function will only work for the last started timer.

- Player 1 types /fps and it will show fine
- Player 2 types /fps and it will show his fps fine too
- Player 1 types /fps to stop, but it will kill the timer of player 2 instead of player 1.

Simple but as i know we already can check FPS ingame by pressing "NUM ."

Quote:
Originally Posted by De4dpOol
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work. It works but, I doubt it will not work with 4-5 players. The other players will appear paused but they will be chatting and moving (if they all are using /fps). Still not sure but it happened while testing similar scripts (scripts using Drunk level to detect FPS) to me so I mentioned it. If you confirm the bug, you can set the update timer to 3-5 seconds to fix it. +rep for your work.
Regards,
De4dpOol
Try This i will test it to
Pastebin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillNasr
Посмотреть сообщение
Try This i will test it to
Pastebin
Will still not work, read my post again...

You'd be better off using PlayerTextDraws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd be better off using PlayerTextDraws.
The way he has it setup pretty much replicates PlayerTextDraws.....