Object Suggestions

You should post that here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=559770
Can someone move his post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admigo
Посмотреть сообщение
You should post that here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=559770
Can someone move his post?
Umm, fail? You just linked us to this thread, the correct thread.

@Columbian: They won't add that, the model is too 'high quality'. GTASA is made for low end PC's, SA-MP won't change that.

http://i39.tinypic.com/sc3ns0.png
Object Blood
But on the foot but not on screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0gan
Посмотреть сообщение
http://i39.tinypic.com/sc3ns0.png
Object Blood
But on the foot but not on screen.
Those are not objects. Also this is already possible with textdraw models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
Посмотреть сообщение
They won't do those helmets, they want to keep the mod available for all of those shittypc's like mine. High quality objects and advanced models like those helmets will cause the shit pc's to have local lag.
Ehrm. You can overcome this partially by utilizing the texture efficiently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b
Посмотреть сообщение
Ehrm. You can overcome this partially by utilizing the texture efficiently.
I'm not talking about the textures, the models are the problem. Look at the wireframes of any object in GTASA, none of them are going have as high density as those helmets. Count the triangle on those helmets and the triangles in the helmets already supplied by the samp objects we already have. You'll see a huge difference. Ps, each quadrilateral is two triangles too.

Also replaceable LV Airport fences would be nice.

Make use of this interior, would be really cool:

Pic in attachments.

For those who don't know:
If you spawn there, the wall will be there. And you can't break it or get inside.

If you spawn inside the interior instead, there will not be any floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Make use of this interior, would be really cool:

Pic in attachments.

For those who don't know:
If you spawn there, the wall will be there. And you can't break it or get inside.

If you spawn inside the interior instead, there will not be any floor.
You can still remove that wall easily, just not with Map Construction. I'm pretty sure the following line will get the job done:
pawn Код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playerid, 3059, 2522.00708, -1272.93005, 35.60900, 10.0); //removes the wall
CreateObject(17946, 2533.82031, -1290.55469, 36.94530,   0.0, 0.0, 0.0); //Add's the interior object.
UNTESTED: But from experience, it should work.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Umm, do you mean like, a flat floor object? We've had those for years.
A floor that has stairs that go down and a hole above in which the stairs from the same object fit. If we have that, please give me the ID!! Small size interiors from houses won't suffice, dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
View Post
It'd be cool if this lock-up was made entereable. It was used in a single player cutscene. Here it is before the door is removed:

And here it is when the door is removed (it is bigger than it looks):

The modelid of the building is 5078 "ctscene2_las" and the door is 5066 "mondoshave_las". I tried removing the door when RemoveBuildingForPlayer was first added and you can't enter inside.

Thanks!
No. 4894 - building, 4927 - LOD. For fix non-solid garage, use this custom *.col on the custom.img. You can't import dff to coleditor for edit now, cuz "no embedded collision objcet found" blah-blah-blah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehasher
Посмотреть сообщение

On arab roleplay servers the girls are haram and showing skin, maybe an object similar to these?
Well in that case, samp team would have to add every single request for every culture. So I think the best case is just leave the skins as they are.

EDIT: Oh, and we already have a shield for attaching it to the players so I don't think we need one more.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Those are not objects. Also this is already possible with textdraw models.
I know, but it would be nicer if it were used as objects.

Traffic signs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominik523
Посмотреть сообщение
Well in that case, samp team would have to add every single request for every culture. So I think the best case is just leave the skins as they are.

EDIT: Oh, and we already have a shield for attaching it to the players so I don't think we need one more.
Actually over less than 7% only of Arab girls wear that thing, so don't even imagine that arabs would be satisfied with that..

I would like to see money object (non spinning).

Water object, if possible (example it can take a rectangular form or a spheric form..)

Quote:
View Post
I think the road intersections should be textured differently. Like; the fourway would have yellow lines crossing and the three way would have 1 line across and one going from the other opening. Or More realistically, no lines at all on intersections (or add white line borders).

Cross - 4 Way
|-----------|
| | |
|-----------|
| | |
|-----------|

T-3 Way
|-----------|
| | |
|-----------|
| |
|-----------|

PLAIN
|-----------|
| |
| |
| |
|-----------|
THIS! The roads are going to look strange when you try to make a 4-way intersection using the new objects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b
Посмотреть сообщение
Do want!.
That's a lot of work just for one door... You could just set there position if they was in range of the door (like 0.5 range) and facing it.

Extract cup of coffie from 2342 object id: