Object Suggestions

We should all post our object suggestions here.

Here's mine!

Geometrical Building Figures

Cubes, Prisms, and Spheres...
The cube sizes could be 1x1, 3x3, and 5x5.
The (rectangular) prism sizes could be 2x2x4, 3x3x6, and 5x5x10.
The sphere radii could be 0.5, 2, 3, and 10.

They should have double-sided faces, so there is textures inside and out.

Maybe some mountain objects that would end on the same level as current modular island objects so you can create islands which would not be plain too much.

More enterable buildings in San Fierro.

These could be easily included: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486455

An empty Air Traffic Control tower would also be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-N-Z
View Post
More enterable buildings in San Fierro.
Maybe soon:
# 19598 = Reserved for SF Building 1
# 19599 = Reserved for SF Building 1 Insides
# 19600 = Reserved for SF Building 1 Land

More enterable skyscrapers and office buildings in Las Venturas

More animals, modular roads without railings and modular road intersections

Animals should be perfect for sa-mp, a lot of servers use it, anyways i think the guys will not insert more objects before newlier versions... I really love this objects, Matite have very good ideas which keep originality of GTA in SA-MP, i like it, extracting original objects from original objects.

I was checking the GamerX img file, and there's still a few objects i'd like to see implemented into SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x4x
View Post
I think SA-MP objects should be downloadble, Imagine you have a server with a costum.img and when the client tries to enter the server he would download the costum.img, this would be amazing.
*coughs* multi theft auto [MTA] *coughs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
View Post
I was checking the GamerX img file, and there's still a few objects i'd like to see implemented into SA-MP.
Yes me too, but a lot of them wasn't made by Matite, so he will not put it on SA-MP :/

Anyways i saw some medical objects on GamerX like Medkits, syringe and a lot of stuff that i really like to see in SA-MP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by x4x
View Post
I think SA-MP objects should be downloadble, Imagine you have a server with a costum.img and when the client tries to enter the server he would download the costum.img, this would be amazing.
Viruses can be distributed, huge files that can take tons of years can be distributed and probably more can be put in such a file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
We have decided against allowing servers to send clients files for several reasons. One main reason is that it's much harder to ensure client security. I feel reasonably safe connecting to any SA-MP server. I would not feel that way if the server was able to install textures, scripts, models in to my game. The original game was designed only for single player, and it does very little in the way of security checking on custom files. This is a difficult thing for non-programmers to understand. Another reason why we don't allow custom files to be installed is because we really want this mod to be San Andreas Multiplayer and nothing else. SA-MP is not really a framework to create your own game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
View Post
Yes me too, but a lot of them wasn't made by Matite, so he will not put it on SA-MP :/

Anyways i saw some medical objects on GamerX like Medkits, syringe and a lot of stuff that i really like to see in SA-MP...
Agreed.

I think the road intersections should be textured differently. Like; the fourway would have yellow lines crossing and the three way would have 1 line across and one going from the other opening. Or More realistically, no lines at all on intersections (or add white line borders).

Cross - 4 Way
|-----------|
| | |
|-----------|
| | |
|-----------|

T-3 Way
|-----------|
| | |
|-----------|
| |
|-----------|

PLAIN
|-----------|
| |
| |
| |
|-----------|

A smaller version of the current cow object please.

Such a camera object would be simply amazing.

http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/...1094659161.png

Some of the clothing items in the picture above would definitely be cool to add to this release (providing Matite would allow it).
The balaclava, some of the bandanas and the duffel bags in particular would be really really useful for roleplay servers.

It'd be cool if this lock-up was made entereable. It was used in a single player cutscene. Here it is before the door is removed:

And here it is when the door is removed (it is bigger than it looks):

The modelid of the building is 5078 "ctscene2_las" and the door is 5066 "mondoshave_las". I tried removing the door when RemoveBuildingForPlayer was first added and you can't enter inside.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
View Post
It'd be cool if this lock-up was made entereable. It was used in a single player cutscene. Here it is before the door is removed:

Isn't the door 2 separate objects? If i remember correctly the smaller door is opened first then the bigger for that cutscene with the green sabre

I support this suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik356b
View Post
Isn't the door 2 separate objects? If i remember correctly the smaller door is opened first then the bigger for that cutscene with the green sabre

I support this suggestion.
It's one object :/

How about 2-3 differently sized cogwheels ?

Also a few more car/vehicle wrecks would be nice, e.g; sports car, offroad car, train, helicopter