It's possible to detect commands?

commands ehm... eg.

/headmove /timestamp /fpslimit etc the default commands?

@Topic: you can try to detect with OnPlayerCommandText, i dont know if its called after the game command process, you can try...

I have an question too, is there any way to force an player do an cmd like /audiomessage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoEXE
Посмотреть сообщение
commands ehm... eg.

/headmove /timestamp /fpslimit etc the default commands?
cmds from sa-mp like /dl won't call the default callback OnPlayerCommandText, so you can't detect it, otherwise, you can detect on this callback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
I have an question too, is there any way to force an player do an cmd like /audiomessage?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0minal
Посмотреть сообщение
@Topic: you can try to detect with OnPlayerCommandText, i dont know if its called after the game command process, you can try...

Yes, depends on your command processor too, and I think you should make another thread for your question..

mmm ok, so there is no way? because I try with OnPlayerText, OnPlayerCommandText and with more commands processors and not work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoEXE
Посмотреть сообщение
mmm ok, so there is no way? because I try with OnPlayerText, OnPlayerCommandText and with more commands processors and not work
Give it a try with "OnPlayerCommandPerformed" too.

nothing. This callback is not called when typed these commands

//EDIT, you're talking about default commands, just noticed, I don't know about them and I don't think there's a way to detect them, why would you even detect them ?

I agree the [/audiomessage] should be of a server side approach how-ever as 0.3z it's not possible.

ehm, why? because I want. Problem? xD (sorry) I want have control of them too but I think can't