Starting something never seen on SAMP before (I think :D).

Hello everyone . Some of you may already know me as i left SAMP for a year because of school. Anyways i'm bored and back. I have a new Idea that i think is actually doable and if it is finished, we will be the first to attempt this. I believe in this idea so much that i have decided to actually throw in a couple of $$$ to get this project going. I am looking for trustworthy people who are actually serious about actually establishing something on SAMP that has the potential to be one of the best servers around. I do believe in paying those who stick around and really help this idea become a reality. For more details about this project and how things will go, Please feel free to contact me...

You should provide more information regarding the project, and I wish you the best of luck.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

Thanks for the info and Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
No need to be a douche.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniceMcHarley
Посмотреть сообщение
No need to be a douche.

Good luck.
That's not being a douche that's pointing OP in the right direction.

The interesting part in this thread is that people who will to waste there time on something interesting are going forward to something they don't even know what it is.

All what was written is that it is going to be SAMP's next thing.
What 99% of the server owners say about their server and on server advertising board.

Every server owner says this, as kaper said <3. But, the thing is, what is it? Can you explain us? How can a person take a part in it, without knowing. You should include more info, or something that concludes to something or whatever. I don't like to make things round, rofl.

Good Luck for your project. But if you know anyway(s) of getting players then only go ahead otherwise -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
The interesting part in this thread is that people who will to waste there time on something interesting are going forward to something they don't even know what it is.

All what was written is that it is going to be SAMP's next thing.
What 99% of the server owners say about their server and on server advertising board.
The funny thing is i cant even trust people with the idea... And when i say its the next big thing, I mean literally no one on SAMP is actually doing this. Its a different type of Game Play and will not have codes from other peoples work in it unless they want to help ofcourse.