[FilterScript] [FS] Professional AntiKill/AntiShoot v1.2 - ideal for stunting servers

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

[FS] AntiKill / AntiShoot | Version 1.2
Ideal for stunting servers!

Are you tired of these stupid killers in stunting servers? Then use this FS!
It freezes a player for 5 seconds when he is pressing the FIRE-Button.
You can define your own exceptions in the script on line 37. (e.g DM area check)

Download
Pastebin (v1.1)
Pastebin (v1.2)
(Thanks to kaisersouse for the driveby-thing suggestion.)

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Might want to add
Код:
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER) return 1;
Towards the top of onplayerkeystatechange so that anyone using NOS etc don't get penalized for "shooting"

I used GetPlayerState instead of IsPlayerInAnyVehicle because if you don't specify which seat position you could have drive-bys. The driver can still DB of course, so it might be worth removing weapons when a player enters the car.
Just some suggestions. Otherwise its a great idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
I used GetPlayerState instead of IsPlayerInAnyVehicle because if you don't specify which seat position you could have drive-bys. The driver can still DB of course, so it might be worth removing weapons when a player enters the car.
Oh, didn't think about that. But maybe a check with GetPlayerWeaponData may fix the driver-driveby thing^^

EDIT: first post updated.

good script MaVe
i think many people can use this

Quote:
Originally Posted by °ғαιιοцт°
good script MaVe
thanks

I think its VERY usefull for stunt servers, nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy
I think its VERY usefull for stunt servers, nice
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by [1337
MaVe ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Oh, didn't think about that. But maybe a check with GetPlayerWeaponData may fix the driver-driveby thing^^

EDIT: first post updated.
GetPlayerWeaponData is buggy, the ammo part of it is sometimes bugged and returns something higher than 9999 (not sure if this was fixed or not with 0.2X)

Very good fs
good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Alex
Very good fs
good job
Thank you

Omg awesome! Didnt think it would be possible

what about when your in a tank?

Many people weill sue it