iPhone System

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение

Did anybody here about the iphone 6 plus bending i laughed.
Yeah the note 4 also bends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmlinuz
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd be surprised how much jail breaking can improve your experience with iOS, and for a fun fact: It's been proven in iOS versions in the last couple years that quite a few new features have all been derived from tweaks or additions you can get in Cydia.

And i wouldn't recommend updating to the latest iOS jailbreak since most of the great tweaks you see all over the internet haven't been updated for the latest iOS version and most likely never will be(well for months and months), that's why Ive stayed on iOS 6.0.2 JB for well over a year and a half. And yes i know the android people will say that rooting take's much more skill, I've off and on ran Linux for the last couple years so i understand why it would, and if i could afford a new phone i would gladly accept an Android and root it.
You are missing a lot with not upgrading to 7. The only reason to stay on 6 is if you have iP4.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Android phones are good but ones you start installing apps it starts to freeze up and lag to much.
Android does not "lag". You are either using an old device using the Android OS or you are using one with a bunch of bloatware on it. My guess is you never used stock Android.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
You are missing a lot with not upgrading to 7. The only reason to stay on 6 is if you have iP4.
Just not a fan of the new design, look's like it was designed with spoiled 14-16 year old teen girl's in mind, yes i know I'm missing out and i would of upgraded earlier if i would of found out about this earlier:

Oh well I'll wait and see if evasi0n does anything with iOS 8(Running 4S btw), and with how many bug's it has/had it can't be that hard for them to find a exploit.

We have Andriod 4.4.4, But iOS 8 Is also cool.

I Have iPhone 5C (Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
Android does not "lag". You are either using an old device using the Android OS or you are using one with a bunch of bloatware on it. My guess is you never used stock Android.
Dude i had a Android Samsung S4 mini before i liked it alot better then the iphones it just feels so slow ones you install few app's that's the part it didn't like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL i didn't knew the Note 4 bends.

Everyone going crazy about the IOS 8 i don't really see anything that's so amazing about it.

Android is better than iOS. Easy.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyone going crazy about the IOS 8 i don't really see anything that's so amazing about it.
I didn't read the change list, updated... it added a health and tips app. Wow! What are the actual changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, but MUCH less than the iphone does. The cool metal iphone case clearly is a giant design misconception and shows that apple doesnt really stand for more quality and better elaborated designs.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude i had a Android Samsung S4 mini before i liked it alot better then the iphones it just feels so slow ones you install few app's that's the part it didn't like.
Are you being serious? You use a low end Samsung phone with TouchWiz know to be the biggest bloatware in the history of Android and say all Android based phones lag. I'm sorry but do you have your head up your ass by chance? When you have used stock Android then you can come post about any problems you had until then don't.

Why has anyone even mentioned Android in this topic at all? He didn't ask whether we recommend Android or iOS, he asked for opinions on iPhones from people who OWN THEM. You guys arguing about Android are completely off-topic and should take your crap posts to the Android vs iOS thread.

Anixson, I don't know what you really wanted people to post in here, there are already multiple threads about this kind of thing that you will find if you search. I liked my iPhone when I had one, and I would own one again in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo.
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you being serious? You use a low end Samsung phone with TouchWiz know to be the biggest bloatware in the history of Android and say all Android based phones lag. I'm sorry but do you have your head up your ass by chance? When you have used stock Android then you can come post about any problems you had until then don't.
Why do you have to reply back so rude am going to report your ass.

It's not a great idea to start a topic about smartphones. Seriously, it's like a religion for a lot of users. Every discussion about an iPhone or Android ends up in people arguing about which one sucks and which one doesn't.

I've got a Windows Phone 8, Android 4.4.2 (S5) and an iPhone 5 (about to purchase the iPhone 6 plus! I'm an apple fanboy, excuse me!). I like them all. The reason I've got those phones, is because I'm developing games for all those devices. And of course, as a smartphone fan, I love to see what they all are capable of doing. I like them all. I like iOS because it's more "closed", if you get what I mean. I got what I want, I do not need more. You can jailbreak your iPhone. But I do not see a reason to do that anymore since iOS 7 (yes, I used to jailbreak my phone when it had iOS 6 because I missed a lot of features). Android, the other hand, is quite easy to root and it gives you stuff which comes in handy for a developer. I'm not an android expert, so I might be making mistakes with my statements. I like experimenting what I can do with networks. I'm working on a man-in-the-middle app for fun. You can do some nice things with rooting your android phone, but besides the man in the middle attacks, I do not see a reason to root.

Anyway, on-topic: What do we think about the iPhone 4? In my opinion it's too small (just like the iPhone 5). I believe the iPhone 4 has got difficulties with iOS 7. If it doesn't have iOS 7, I'd say don't use it!

I own iPhone 5s with iOS 7 which is pretty good but, i would say Android (4.4.2) got much better and awesome features as compared to iOS 7. (iOS 8 will be cool).

Sad story but..someone has to mention it. Everyone loved IOS products, everything went fine. Until they released IOS 8.. it was every IOS users nightmare. The whole system got screwed up.
I'm using an Android phone, it offers more than the price has to say, which is good. iProducts are overprices, so damn expensive At the moment, I wish I had a iPhone, my damn Huawei has got so slow..

Quote:

Sad story but..someone has to mention it. Everyone loved IOS products, everything went fine. Until they released IOS 8.. it was every IOS users nightmare. The whole system got screwed up.
I'm using an Android phone, it offers more than the price has to say, which is good. iProducts are overprices, so damn expensive At the moment, I wish I had a iPhone, my damn Huawei has got so slow..

So true! I have a iphone and its great (I didn't update to IOS 8, I'm running IOS 7.0 ), My opinion Windows are my favourite i love the way they look work and the overall way it feels.

>2014
>paying in excess of Ј500
>not owning glorious 1+1

Why don't you guys own it already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Yep, but MUCH less than the iphone does. The cool metal iphone case clearly is a giant design misconception and shows that apple doesnt really stand for more quality and better elaborated designs.
iPhone* spell it right.
It still bends.
Only 9 reported cases of bending to Apple.
samsung got rekt with bend adverts.