iPhone System

Hello guys,

are you maybe using an iPhone? Any kind of(example.. iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4. 4S. 5, etc..)

Actualy, I don't think that it's a really good one, but I'm using iPhone 4.. So, I think it's some kinda good, but what
do you think about it? It has some great features..
What's your opinion?

The iDevices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) OS is called iOS.

And it does the job, I don't need more than what it provides. So yeah, I'm satisfacted of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Посмотреть сообщение
The iDevices (iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad) OS is called iOS.

And it does the job, I don't need more than what it provides. So yeah, I'm satisfacted of it.
Yeah, I just wanted to know what others think about it

iPhones are good, I've always been a fan of Apple phones(not a fan boy; owned android). Android seems messy to me and I love how sleek iOS is, and always has been.

Denying being a fan boy is the first sign of being a fanboy.

I'm using an iPhone 5, reason? They are dirt cheap once they break, this phone is a combination of one that fell a couple of feet, and one that fell in a swimming pool. Take the internals from one put them in the other bam, iPhone for Ј50. Then you make the disguarded bits work and sell them on... Making it cheaper.

My iPhone before this one however was fully paid for and took a swim, worked and then got dropped... Then took another swim.

I like iOS but if I ever fully pay for a phone again it will likely be android, however I do like the security of the iPhone where every app has to be verified and checked. This means I don't have to be as security concious, meaning I'll likely just buy more broken phones and repair them.

lol, samsung xoxo

Quote:

It has some great features..

I lol'd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isolated
Посмотреть сообщение
iPhones are good, I've always been a fan of Apple phones(not a fan boy; owned android). Android seems messy to me and I love how sleek iOS is, and always has been.
How much you want to bet this guy has never used stock Android.

The only problem i have with iPhones are the chargers. They break to damn easily :c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, samsung xoxo
You meant Crapsung?

I never liked their Touchwiz UI.
(I like Android though but not Samsung.)

I like both, both have their pros and cons, I prefer android for what I do on a daily basis, but that doesn't mean I hate iOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangclan
Посмотреть сообщение
The only problem i have with iPhones are the chargers. They break to damn easily :c
This I complained when I brought a new charger from Apple, I didn't buy a 3rd party one as they break even quicker. I was told however "It's not suppose to be taken out of it's plastic circle". Which is the packaging for it inside the box, to be fair to him however I never... it hasn't broke yet xD.

Why is this thread even called "iPhone System"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangclan
Посмотреть сообщение
I disagree. I had an iPhone 3GS for 5 years and haven't damaged charger at all.

Oh please, Android 4.4.2. FTW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574
Посмотреть сообщение
I disagree. I had an iPhone 3GS for 5 years and haven't damaged charger at all.
The older chargers are slightly sturdier, buy a new "Lightning" charger. You bend them in the wrong way, its broke. They were even in the news when these chargers were new as they were being broken on day of purchase... they are that fragile. There is no way on earth, these cables were tested to see how strong they were.

And i still use my nokia1600 never gve me a problem

Android phones are good but ones you start installing apps it starts to freeze up and lag to much.
if Apple didn't have they shitty ugly designed program called (itunes) then it would be better then the Android yet iphones don't have SD Card insert which suck's dog balls.

So at the moment Android destroy's apple apart from the lag.
they so much more thing's you can do on a Android then a apple iphone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
Посмотреть сообщение
And i still use my nokia1600 never gve me a problem
Nokie as gone to crap now with the windows 8 but i like the old ones better last very long.

Did anybody here about the iphone 6 plus bending i laughed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
Did anybody here about the iphone 6 plus bending i laughed.
Yup, girl I know brought an iPhone 6+ hers bent when put it under her leg while driving. I think this is only an issue with the 6+ however not the iPhone 6.

You'd be surprised how much jail breaking can improve your experience with iOS, and for a fun fact: It's been proven in iOS versions in the last couple years that quite a few new features have all been derived from tweaks or additions you can get in Cydia.

And i wouldn't recommend updating to the latest iOS jailbreak since most of the great tweaks you see all over the internet haven't been updated for the latest iOS version and most likely never will be(well for months and months), that's why Ive stayed on iOS 6.0.2 JB for well over a year and a half. And yes i know the android people will say that rooting take's much more skill, I've off and on ran Linux for the last couple years so i understand why it would, and if i could afford a new phone i would gladly accept an Android and root it.