Rate this design?

Yo!

Did another ******* banner. What do you guys think? As usual, constructive feedback and criticism is appreciated!

Click here to watch the making, i.e, the speedart

:blackhat:
- Atom

Woah me likey!

Good

Nice but, the red outline on the text kinda ruins it for me. maybe try lowering outline's opacity a bit?

nice

Quality Skye works.

impressive as always. I agree with that red outline, can be tweaked but Otherwise awesome!

Excellent Work!

hot diggidy

The red outline is kind of not fitting.

Nice one.

oh god, nice :L:L:L

I love it! I like how you mix the colors together, colors which shouldn't fit together, actually fits! It's amazing! As previous commenters said, the red outline on the text shouldn't be too visible, it's pulling too much attention to the text it self, which could be both good and bad.

Not bad! 9/10

Dayum, that's hot. I like the little but important details and ofcourse, the amazing lighting and adjustments! However, I believe that the text "Blackoxx" could be improved, because it doesn't quite blend with the whole scenario, you know. It's more attentive, slow and bold, compared to the whole fast paced scene. The red outlining isn't much of a problem in my opinion, just lower the size a little bit. I think a clipping mask could work instead of the solid white inside color of the text, because I assume that would make it match with the image. The Flyte text also looks stretched (the one above Blackoxx), or maybe it's just me.

Still, you're a pure badass when it comes to this. No doubt. (I'm Eclipse btw, just in case you didn't know)

It is fitting in, You guys should learn more about something before criticizing someone's work. The red stroke makes the text differ from the background, It looks awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughters
Посмотреть сообщение
It is fitting in, You guys should learn more about something before criticizing someone's work. The red stroke makes the text differ from the background, It looks awesome.
To be honest, it looks cheap. The only thing that is really wrong about the design is that red outline. Also: what is to 'learn' about this? Learn that you HAVE to love it? Please.

I only can refer to the compositingpart here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...8&postcount=10