Photoshop Assignment

For a digital design class, I was assigned a folder of effects that I have to use. All of them have to be used and this is what I created of them. What do you guys think?

Original: http://www.adanx.com/imm/posters/i/i.../ironman27.jpg

Thanks. That was really fast. I couldn't find it.

This is pure awesome work.... Though the blue 'fire' it dosen't suits there or it'd be me... Other than that, Awesome work

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin070
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks. That was really fast. I couldn't find it.
There a option for drag image search on ******. rep me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy_
Посмотреть сообщение
This is pure awesome work.... Though the blue 'fire' it dosen't suits there or it'd be me... Other than that, Awesome work
I agree, but like I said, I had to use all of the elements assigned to me. I don't know a better place to put it. I guess I could make it orange.

Lovely!

Looks good.

Looks like amazing Work

Looks worse than before.

Also lazy selecton/masks and you clearly can see that you had no idea for compositing it together or you don't have an idea of compositing in the first place.

Anyways it's okay if you are learning but you should try getting your masking right, otherwise it looks a bit lazy.
For the compositing part try making it look like if it was made from one piece. Not thousand different ones. Try finding one style that looks good and do your best to make all pieces fit that style if you had to use all anyways. Otherwise try to filter out what to use and what not to use too

Edit:
A good very recent example on here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=542293

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks worse than before.

Also lazy selecton/masks and you clearly can see that you had no idea for compositing it together or you don't have an idea of compositing in the first place.

Anyways it's okay if you are learning but you should try getting your masking right, otherwise it looks a bit lazy.
For the compositing part try making it look like if it was made from one piece. Not thousand different ones. Try finding one style that looks good and do your best to make all pieces fit that style if you had to use all anyways. Otherwise try to filter out what to use and what not to use too

Edit:
A good very recent example on here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=542293
I completely agree with you, specifically underneath the arm on the right side. I couldn't get it how I wanted it. I'll try to fix it.

EDITost whoring lol ... was drunk

The opacity looks messed up at almost every part. High contrast, low brightness, dark curves and deep exposure, white elements, they never work together. Some elements like the smoke above Iron Man's arm (not the one on the arm) could be used at a better place, because it looks extra there. You should also increase the opacity of Iron Man and remove the shadows around it's extremes. It also looks like you erased some parts of Iron Man, to blend with the background, which didn't quite work as well. Almost all the elements used have low opacity, especially if you look at the right shoulder, you will not be able to understand what's there, it looks messy. A better background could be used, perhaps. Masks are poorly used.
However, I like the lighting, that should be the best part of this. Especially the one on the eye.

I corrected the masking around Iron Man, masked away the fire on his arm, made him shine a bit more, and increased the opacity of the solar flare background, the fire, and the blue flare on his arc. Better?