Attach dynamic text 3d on car ? HOW ?! :(

Hello , i want to increase the height of the text 3D i want it above car not in car..

+ How can i use dynamic 3d text for label i tried to create dynamic 3d text , but i can't attach anymore.. so ? anyway to use it with the vehicle ?

Код:
            format(StringVehicul,sizeof(StringVehicul),"{FFCC00}[Newbie Vehicles - Disponbil]");
            newbie3dtext[i] = Create3DTextLabel(StringVehicul, 0xFF0000CC, x, y, z+75, 10, -1, 1);
            Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(newbie3dtext[i],i,0,0,0);

Try

Код:
format(StringVehicul,sizeof(StringVehicul),"{FFCC00}[Newbie Vehicles - Disponbil]");
            newbie3dtext[i] = Create3DTextLabel(StringVehicul, 0xFF0000CC, x, y, z+75, 10, -1, 1);
            Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle(newbie3dtext[i],i,0,0,2);

DON'T WORK !!

other methods?

Try doing this right after you create the label pretty sure I got it correct.

pawn Код:
Streamer_SetFloatData(STREAMER_TYPE_3D_TEXT_LABEL, newbie3dtext[i], E_STREAMER_ATTACH_OFFSET_Z, 2.0);
@Funextreme he is using the streamer so he needs to use the above function since those parameters only specify the creation location not the offsets if I am not mistaken.

@Edit scratch that he wasn't using the streamer lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metharon
Посмотреть сообщение
DON'T WORK !!

other methods?
The method described by Dampyr is exactly how it works.
If it's still not high enough you just have to increase the offsetZ value. Educate yourself, use the wiki
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Attach3DTextLabelToVehicle

still waiting for someone to give me and example to use dynamic 3d for vehicles..

UP

- How i use it with vehicles?