Attack/crash (samp error/problem)

The server where i am admin has been crashing/ restarting very frequently and i believe someone is attacking or crashing our server.
And i want someone who knows alot to help solve this.
This is the log picture this is what makes it crash.

Please someone help solve this problem or atleast say what this is.

+2 rep for who evers gives good information or helps to solve the problem.

We have tried banning this ip and we find out that it was our co-owners ip so for sure its not him doing this so what is this thing?

Update your server to 0.3z R2-2 https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=506214

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Ok Thank you Sir Dugi.
Lets hope this helps.

But the 0.3z R2-2 only
Removes the Packet Modified lines from the server log.

So will doing this stop the server from crashing when the packet modified error comes or will it still crash and not show it in the server logs?

To keep it simple, since it's just one IP that keeps doing this, just ban it. If you don't see the packets no more, then it has stopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceTutorialz
View Post
To keep it simple, since it's just one IP that keeps doing this, just ban it. If you don't see the packets no more, then it has stopped.
Like i said on the topic the co-owner tried doing this and he found out that it banned the co-owner instead and it did not stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FreeHost
View Post
Like i said on the topic the co-owner tried doing this and he found out that it banned the co-owner instead and it did not stop.
Maybe it's the IP of the co-owner ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
View Post
Maybe it's the IP of the co-owner ?
Yes it was i think.
So basicly why did this thing give out his ip?