Map problem

on MTA and map editor the object dosent appear, when i go in server the objects appear??what can cause that??

you need to convert them every time you switch from sa-mp to MTA and back. I suggest convertffs (a website, ****** it).
it will convert the most used editor codes (MTA race, MTA 1.0, createobject, createdynamicobject)

yes but i cant see object 1383 in san fierro there beside train station.. but in samp server i see them.. and those small thingys..

Show me one of your map codes.

If you're talking about the objects located at the construction site in Dorhety, then yes, I can't see them in my editor either. My theory is that they are loaded separately by the client, not by the server.
You can only remove them with "remobebuildingforplayer" (this function will stop your client from loading them, but only in sa-mp, not in MTA).

Before you ask what is "RemoveBuildingForPlayer" or how to do it.
CLICK ME

yes i know what removebuildunig is but i dont know how to remove??it dosent appear in mta either.. in sf construction site in Dorhety

I don't think you can remove those objects, dude. Sorry to say this.
I will report this right now on the topic for JernejL's map editor. Maybe he can do something for his next version.

yes, but i saw on a server, that those objects dont appear..

RemoveBuildingForPlayer

PHP код:
RemoveBuildingForPlayer(playeridmodelidFloat:fXFloat:fYFloat:fZFloat:fRadius); 
playerid The ID of the player to remove the objects for.
modelid The model to remove.
Float:fX The X coordinate around which the objects will be removed.
Float:fY The Y coordinate around which the objects will be removed.
Float:fZ The Z coordinate around which the objects will be removed.
Float:fRadius The radius around the specified point to remove objects with the specified model.

you can try to manually write the parameters. get the coordinates, put a radius, and see if it works out.