Looking for a hoster.

Hey there, I am creating a nice new server named '[EN] Onslaught Gaming Freeroam [0.3z]'

But... There is only one issue here. I need a hoster.

I don't take free hosters who just either scam you or you have to apply, I need a hoster that is reliable and will keep us on all the time.

You are probably thinking... 'lol wtf he wants us to host for free' Yes, BUT, There will be some payment coming through because I have added a 'Membership' System. Membership is like VIP.

Also, The hoster will get server director as well. I was thinking of putting up the server for 5 months and if that stays good then we can continue.

Hit me up if you can, Thank you.

Technically, this should be posted here: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

On topic, you should provide more details regarding your script, optimization of it, if you have any previous players, means of getting on the hosted tab, if it's MySQL, etc.

"You are probably thinking... 'lol wtf he wants us to host for free' Yes, BUT, There will be some payment coming through because I have added a 'Membership' System. Membership is like VIP."
Most servers have this assuming they'll get tons of donations from adding it, but in all reality usually the trouble is getting players to come and to maintain a good player base.

You can't trust a free host that is supporting hundreds of servers, but you can trust some random person? I don't see your logic.

Step 1: Get a free host
Step 2: Have a pretty damn good demonstration of your script and, uhh, 'plan' - no ones going to believe your word is worth their time
Step 3: Add to the join message "looking for a new host" - and wait for people to come to you
Step 4: If no one comes, be happy with a limited server (because your script aint that exceptional) or skip to step 7
Step 5: Host your server with new person
Step 6: Get your script stolen and/or fall out with said person over something small. Alternatively, you could betray him. No one ever sees that one coming.
Step 7: Pay for a host.
Step 8: One year later, get bored and quit SA:MP completely because you've not gotten the desired results out of your server.

I hope the next few years go smoothly for you

Everyone use Triangle, SA-MP.gs, Try to do the same thing, Or apply for a Host, It's better then giving your GameMode to anyone who tells you I can Host :/

Try to use frag.gs no lags Ddos protected and fast to setup via FTP(File transfer protocol).
or any host you like to use

I agree with Clad because If you give your gamemode script to anyone to host it then probably the chance of stealing it is high so better try one of the free hosters like:
sa-mp.gs
triangle.gs
frag.gs

There are more so go ahead

I have a VPS laying around, I host my server on it, but it's plenty big enough for two, and maybe even 3 servers, so if you'd like you can host it off mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clad
Посмотреть сообщение
Everyone use Triangle, SA-MP.gs, Try to do the same thing, Or apply for a Host, It's better then giving your GameMode to anyone who tells you I can Host :/
This is like sound to my ears...

A free host in always good in terms on savings money, but if you're starting something serious, put in your cash.