sscanf error ?

hey guys i tried to use this script but when ever i try to use it it wont work and in console it shows this error

Код:
[11:13:15]    Error: Function not registered: 'SSCANF_Init'
[11:13:15]    Error: Function not registered: 'SSCANF_Join'
[11:13:15]    Error: Function not registered: 'SSCANF_Leave'
[11:13:15]    Error: Function not registered: 'sscanf'
[11:13:15] Script[gamemodes/XVM_v2.amx]: Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"
[11:13:15] Number of vehicle models: 0
NOTE: i have updated my streamer and sscanf 2 to the latest version and all my plugins

Nevermind.

what did i wrote in big red text?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBCandyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
what did i wrote in big red text?
Probably, this isn't in the Game-mode:
pawn Код:
main( ) { }

wait when i putted nativechecker in the last those errors dissapeard and just this one remained
Код:
[11:13:15] Script[gamemodes/XVM_v2.amx]: Run time error 20: "Invalid index parameter (bad entry point)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBCandyBoy
Посмотреть сообщение
wait when i putted nativechecker in the last those errors dissapeard and just this one remained
Код:
Of course - those errors are not default-told by SA-MP server.exe, native checker plugin's make it do that.
Did you do what I told you?
You probably don't have this line in the Game-mode:
pawn Код:
main( ) { }

I think either you're using your gamemode as a filter script or using a filter script as you're gamemode.

The only difference between the two is the callbacks that get loaded from the start. OnGameModeInit, OnFilterScriptInit, OnGameModeExit and OnFilterScriptExit. It wouldn't give you error, and the "Invalid entry point" is usually caused when you haven't added the 'main()' function into your gamemode, as mentioned above by BenJackster. You could have easily ******d this problem and found a solution within seconds... but no, you people seem to shoot and ask questions later.