[FilterScript] tAxI's Xtreme Vehicle Management - Advanced Vehicle Ownership and Administration Menu

tAxI's Xtreme Vehicle Management System (XVM)

Version: 2.1
Author: CJay9209 / tAxI / cptnsausage / Necrioss

Required Includes:

Foreach Include
LStream Include
SScanf Plugin/Include
ZCMD

Description:

OK so this is a major rewrite of the BEST vehicle management script ever seen in the history of sa-mp. That's right everyone tAxI's XVM is back and better than ever. Way more efficient and with some snazzy new features:

- Permanent Vehicle Ownership (now own up to ten vehicles per person!!!)
- Automatic mod saving (mod in any mod garage and mods are saved permanently!!!)
- Advanced Vehicle Security systems
- In game vehicle editing (add/remove/change spawn loctions etc etc)
- Batch add vehicles from external files
- Now Fully SQLite database backed
- Fuel system with fuel stations on mini-map etc
- Admin vehicle protection
- Faction vehicle protection (still buggy but I'm almost done)
- Unoccupied vehicles have external labels displaying owner and price etc
- Call your vehicles to you!
- Buy/Sell control over your vehicles
- Fully menu driven.
- Stable and reliable.

The system has received a MAJOR rebuild and now supports any Gamemode. The FS has an independent login system which allows players to login to the vehicle system with their password and manage their owned vehicles from there. Admins can add or remove any vehicle from within the game and in addition reset vehicles and set vehicles a admin only etc. there are 3 admin levels which allow admins to do pretty much anything they want within the system.

*** A MAJOR UPDATE IS THE SETUP: The server owner must set the XVM Master password by editing the password file located in "scriptfiles/xvm_files/core_files/xvm_password.txt". The default master password is xvmpass123456. PLEASE CHANGE THIS BEFORE SETTING THE SERVER AS LIVE!!!!!!!! this password is requred for you to set yourself as the Full system administrator. ***

Commands:

- /xvm - Open vehicle control menu - can be used in or outside your owned vehicle.
- /xvmreg - Register yourself to be able to use the XVM system.
- /xvmlog - Login to the XVM system.
- /xvmsetpass - Set your XVM system password
- /xvmmakemanager [password] - Makes you a level 3 vehicle Admin (full system Administrator). This requires the XVM master password
- /xvmsetadmin [player] [level] - Gives your target (player name or id) vehicle admin powers (0= No Admin / 1= Basic / 2= Advanced / 3= Full System Administrator).
- /xvmhelp - Display's XVM system help.
- /xvmcredits - Display's a list of credits for XVM.

************************************************** **************************************************
The entire system was coded by myself and released under the Mozilla V2 License. Please give credit if you intend to use any of my code in your script! Please report any bugs!
************************************************** **************************************************

====================================
Download HERE
====================================

That's pretty cool, I just don't understand why you'd need a second login system just for cars lol +rep anyways.

Looks great, +rep

Lol I know. The second login is simply to make sure people don't take your name and steal your vehicles. The system used player names to match owned vehicles in the database. If the login ain't there people can manage your vehicles lol.

If anyone can think of a better way of integrating this please by all means let me know. I have an include with this system but the difficulty with an include is that most people don't have a damned clue how to use it so te filter script simply makes it easier to use.

An as always please report bugs etc

Also worth noting that based on processor speed this system may take between 5-10 minutes to load the first time you run it IF YOU ARE USING THE BATCH ADD FEATURE WITH THE INCLUDED DEMO FILE. The demo file has 1800 vehicles and each needs to be inserted into the database. Once setup server load should take less than 2 seconds

good job +rep added!

.. +rep me back if you want!

updated - minor tweak to fix missing vehicle entries in the vehicle types array that caused blank vehicle entries in database.

YAY! TAXI's VEHICLE SYSTEM IS UPDATED!! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR AGES!!!

Thanks Cjay!

Good for roleplay servers.

Have you considered an auto-login system? I don't understand the second login system just for cars considering the fact that most servers force you to login on connection anyways. Maybe upload a version without the login system and one with it?

Edit: also when i type /xvmreg it opens the desired password box so i put in my password hit enter and nothing happens.

Cool and useful !