Watch Dog Fans

am going to admit this & i can't really give a crap what anybody says.

i downloaded watch dogs torrent leak and the graphics are really great and i have no idea why nearly everyone saying the graphics are shit because its way better then GTA graphics the game is perfect but as i did download it they are a few glitch moments and lag drop fps when using 3GB of RAM when i have 8GB.

Also what i heard that watch dogs is based of True Crime game but they stopped working on the game and made it into watch dogs not sure if anybody heard about it.

photo removed! because it was to huge.

Now seriously take a look at that photo that is not shit graphics i put my game on very high settings and it looked like that but i can't handle that graphics because of the bugs!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
" I had to finish the job." Lmao!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение

i downloaded watch dogs torrent leak and the graphics are really great and i have no idea why nearly everyone saying the graphics are shit because its way better then GTA graphics the game is perfect but as i did download it they are a few glitch moments and lag drop fps when using 3GB of RAM when i have 8GB.

Also what i heard that watch dogs is based of True Crime game but they stopped working on the game and made it into watch dogs not sure if anybody heard about it.

Now seriously take a look at that photo that is not shit graphics i put my game on very high settings and it looked like that but i can't handle that graphics because of the bugs!.
Nice to know man, thanks for shedding some light on the truth. And if leaked torrents have good graphics, the hard official copies might be better.

Can't wait to try this on nextgen console ps4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение

<pic>

Can't you maybe put a bit smaller picture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
The PC version is obviously shit because it got leaked torrent sites, those leaked versions are of a lower quality and not optimised properly.
PC version are shit? Lol you are first guy who told that. Everytime when big gaming company release big game always graphic quality is better then on consols...Remeber that!

Instead of buying it, download it using torrent, and about the graphics, wait for a patch for it, and that's it then... Why wasting money on a game that's not even fully exciting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyDrAtIc
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of buying it, download it using torrent, and about the graphics, wait for a patch for it, and that's it then... Why wasting money on a game that's not even fully exciting?
because watchdogs as online play from witch is good.

didn't mean for the double post

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
pirated games = shit.

I don't often get excited for games, and Watch Dogs isn't an exception. However, it does genuinely look like a good game; it obviously has good mechanics and the premise itself is charmingly unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyDeadly
Посмотреть сообщение
it obviously has good mechanics
Obviously
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd1HCkZK6jY[/ame]

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of buying it, download it using torrent
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
pirated games = shit.
Actually there is no difference at all. I don't know what you smoked that makes you think that pirated games use a competently different engine and source code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokidx
Посмотреть сообщение
Obviously
[url]
haha crazy glitch lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niko_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
haha crazy glitch lol
Not a glitch actually. It really happens. Same thing with cars. If you feel like getting hit by a car its pretty much impossible. The cars stop as soon as you reach their lane..

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Instead of buying it, download it using torrent,
This is what takes companies down, people like you who download pirated games which are shit. And you still expect a nice game without paying at least a couple of money on it.

I got a copy for free for pc, so good graphics and high quality/price value

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRxkBVrJWuQ

damn.... I've just ordered it like 2 days ago and was looking forward to playing it...
but now after reading all these posts here...
well, i'll soon see if it was worth 59€

i just saw the trailer and that 14 min dev gameplay, tought "awesome! looks promising"
now im too scared to actually play it xD
thinking like "shit... i should've bought GTA V instead..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
The PC version is obviously shit because it got leaked torrent sites, those leaked versions are of a lower quality and not optimised properly.
I lol'd. Torrent versions are exactly the same. Are you telling me that pirated Photoshop is "less quality" than original one. LMAO.

If you are planning to play Watch Dogs on the PC with an AMD video card don't.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasoneva...ing-ecosystem/

Well, atleast until they release a patch :P

EDIT: I don't think that's the right article but anyways Watch Dogs is having performance issues with AMD cards.