Watch Dog Fans

I just pre-ordered Watch Dogs for PC. I want to know if there are fans out there.
I will post screenshots soon from the game ! post your own pics too! :P
* if there's a topic for watch dogs then delete mine *

I honestly expected more from Watch Dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djole1337
Посмотреть сообщение
I honestly expected more from Watch Dogs.
Meh,I seriously agree.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBGIi9VA_AI[/ame]

Basically says it all.

Watch Dogs. Awesome Game.

If you guys wanna pre-order it you may order it through your steam account it will be in some less cash.

The PC version is obviously shit because it got leaked torrent sites, those leaked versions are of a lower quality and not optimised properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
The PC version is obviously shit because it got leaked torrent sites, those leaked versions are of a lower quality and not optimised properly.
Nice logic. Ubisoft fucked it up.

Anyways, I was expecting more.

It seems a pretty cool game to be honest and I'm pretty sure that the graphics will get fixed in future updates.

I'm not someone who cares about the graphics too much, it's about the gameplay after all.

I'll go and get it a couple of days after it's release because I'm not sure if I preordered it

Some people i know that are looking into Graphics i dont know why :/!
I have a question what's the point if a game has cool graphics? (GTA SA doesnt have cool graphics but people are still playing it!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a question what's the point if a game has cool graphics? (GTA SA doesnt have cool graphics but people are still playing it!)
I don't have a problem with the downgraded graphics the only problem I have is in every single video I watched about watchdogs the graphics is so so so amazing and that is the thing that convinced me to pre-order the game and today I hear the breaking news that the graphics is shit, so if ubisoft have been honest and showed the real graphics so many people would not have been so disappointed.

Though! I heard some rumors that it only looks so crappy on consoles and the only reason of the bad graphics on pc was because of a small bug they forgot to change in some of the settings file.But I guess I would never know before I have the actual game!

Game seen fine to me. But yea more was expected. I would say its first attempt from Ubisoft for an open world game and erm i am fine with it.
Yep graphics are broken. Yea they are changed over the show and release. Also movements still look alike Assassin's Creed which kinda disappointing. I mean the way he aim pistol and the sprinting and all.

Otherwise i am gonna say that i am happy that Ubisoft provided us with quite a substitute from GTA with its new type of open world game. I am satisfied with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't even care about the graphics though, the thing is they've lied. They made the E3 gameplay looking badass, but the original game graphics is having a huge difference as compared to that E3 gameplay which you can check on *******.

Overall, the gameplay is great for sure. I won't argue about the fact that they've implemented some great features which doesn't exists in any other action pack game.

Preordered it for X360, coming on Tuesday!

Goodbye social life again..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiki574
Посмотреть сообщение
Preordered it for X360, coming on Tuesday!

Goodbye social life again..
What's a social life?

O.T. Steam seems to be having alot of fun changing release dates, lol. It was 24/05, then 28/05 and now 27/05.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZN
Посмотреть сообщение
Dat graphics.
lmao

Takes place in Chicago <3 Might consider buying it though

Going to preorder it tonight. Gonna pick it up at bestbuy on tuesday!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U85RWRcvTng

fun game.