0.3z won't let me launch the game

Ever since I upgraded to 0.3z I can no longer launch San Andreas

I can't launch the game on it's own, and I can't launch it through SAMP when I click connect on a server. I usually launch the games through Xfire but I can't do that either

Anybody know a solution to this?

ttt somebody please help

Reinstal ?
Or you play on old Samp server version like United Island Stunt 0.3x ?

Valygar. Could you please explain the situation more specifically so I can help you out easier.

Does your game run single player instead of multiplayer or does it not launch at all? When you try to launch the game does a mouse symbol of a disk show up as if it's loading then disappears? Are you running windows 8?

I really only play on the GamerX server which is updated to 0.3z

The game does not load at all since installing 0.3z
The single player client does not load
SAMP does not load

I'm running windows XP and when I go to launch it the hourglass shows up briefly then disappears and it appears that the GTA process gets killed

Think I'll try a re-install and see if that helps ...

Try right-clicking on sa-mp.exe and selecting "properties", then click the "compatability" tab. Once on the compatability tab, tick the box "run as administrator". You can then tick the box "run this program in compatability mode for" and click the dropdown menu, then select "windows 98". If this doesn't work, right-click gta_sa.exe aswell and do the same as above. Hope this helps.

try might help https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=103182 or do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Main
Посмотреть сообщение
Try right-clicking on sa-mp.exe and selecting "properties", then click the "compatability" tab. Once on the compatability tab, tick the box "run as administrator". You can then tick the box "run this program in compatability mode for" and click the dropdown menu, then select "windows 98". If this doesn't work, right-click gta_sa.exe aswell and do the same as above. Hope this helps.

Try to delete gta.set in My documents > San Andreas user files

If you have any ASI plugins delete them.

Setting windows 98 compatibility managed to work for loading San Andreas Single Player but when I run SAMP and try to connect to a server it has the same issue. I'm kind of perplexed how the client won't launch through SAMP now ...

mabye the server is 0.3x(e,d,b,a) something like that well you will not able to play if that way because the version is in-compatible

The only file in My Documents > San Andreas User Files is called USERDATA

i think you need download it .
>SA-MP 0.3z Client Mirror by littlewhiteys.co.uk
>SA-MP 0.3z Client Mirror by Everystuff server
>SA-MP 0.3z Client Mirror by gta-sa-mp.de forums
>SA-MP 0.3z Client Mirror by SA-MP Team

here:http://www.sa-mp.com/download.php

Delete this folder: Start -> Documents -> GTA SA user files

That folder sometimes causes troubles (Make a backup of screenshots if you need them).