[debug] mysql_tquery
[debug] mysql_escape_string
[debug] mysql_get_data
[debug] mysql_get_field_content
[debug] mysql_stat
[debug] mysql_log
[debug] mysql_connect
[debug] mysql_errno
Script [gamemodes/RGRP14d.amx]: Run Time error 19: "File or function is not found"

etc

Are you sure that you've created a database for the server? Otherwise the MySQL won't work and you get error 19.

yeah, i've created a database

There's obviously a mistake with the MySQL, you have either failed to link it or there's an error in the MySQL scripting. I'm not experienced with MySQL, so you'd have to wait for someone else to tell you about it. I'm only telling you this so you're aware, even though it's not much for help.

Anyhow, one advice from me to you... Do not download a gamemode without having a scripter who can handle it. If you'd be the owner of this gamemode, you'd be able to solve this issue, I believe. But it's kind of obvious that you've downloaded it.

PS - I just took a quick look on ******, I found this gamemode in less than 10 seconds, it's a very bad idea to start a server without having any knowledge regarding this. Here's a link I totally agree with:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=513550

Try to set up a team first before you run a server and so on, you won't get many players that way.