Servers these days

ok so i came back after like a 6 month break to rp and so i look in the server ads ofcourse to see what servers were good but i tried 3 of them and they were all using the same exact script with features in the game identical to one another but one server moved the jobs to ls instead of the whole map but they didnt edit the help information so that was one fault, then i ask an owner did he make the script and he/she said yes, this is a custom script and as soon as they said that i just left cause if your going to take someone else's work and give no credit there is no point in owning a server.

on another server i joined the admin team as a mapper and one of the owners showed the server to his friend who he apparently rp'd with in another server but this guy gets accepted instantly and goes to lead admin then makes the owner kicked one of the other directors out so he can take his spot, most stupid thing i have seen in a server, when i helped my friend run his server with 30+ players even i made an app to be accepted into his team and go up the ranks, there was no-one not even close friends allowed to join instantly due to the owner wanting fairness and equality so people wouldnt get angry.

the last server, i just didnt bother... as soon as i seen the same shit i instantly left.
absolute disgrace that people open servers just because they want to be head but have no scripting knowledge or no scripter in their team.

anyone else not get pissed from ads saying good admin team then when u ask a question in the server noone answers and custom scripts turning out to be like NGG's, P:LA or lawless?

Okay? So what exactly are we supposed to do? It's not like your thread will change anything.

SA:MP should only allow server advertisements with a UNIQUE game mode. 90% of all server advertisements are fly by night idiots that have some money, they buy a domain, find the latest NG:RP script leak, and have someone set it up for them. They at least shouldn't allow these people who just use stolen modes, then again I know I'm wasting my breath; this won't ever happen.

i never said we were to do anything, it simple interaction with the community about the pit dwellers that cant script or have a decent server...
maybe just maybe it will slap some sense into them when they read this though.

And so ?

Try ls-rp, today is its anniversary, the roleplay level and quality is 100%, it is hard core RP, no trolling and no messing about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
View Post
Try ls-rp, today is its anniversary, the roleplay level and quality is 100%, it is hard core RP, no trolling and no messing about.
That's the bad part. Not exactly fun when everyone expects you to be a uber nerd staying IC all the time and hardcore RPing. Sometimes you just want to troll abit and mess around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
View Post
That's the bad part. Not exactly fun when everyone expects you to be a uber nerd staying IC all the time and hardcore RPing. Sometimes you just want to troll abit and mess around.
Maybe that's what some people want, IC at all times. Creating the perfect RP server? Isn't that what every server aims for? Great quality RP.

At this days, some of the sa-mp roleplayers just only joining to NEWBIE Roleplay server to get admin rank or either faction leadership, then if they can't get those things I said, they insult, telling admins that they're disappointed and then they leave as they didn't get they want. I mean, the players this days just wanting stuffs to get powers or what we called "high authorized person" and they didn't RP anymore.