Saving system help.

I just wandering if i could have some ideas with you guys, alright for my saving system which one do you think is the best? Especially for rp servers ( dont know if it matters ). If you know please let me know which is the fastest and best saving system, thanks in advance.

I'd highly recommend Y_Ini simply because it's efficient, effective, and it does the job. I'm sure many would recommend mqsql, but I just believe yini is more simple to use. I don't think every RP server "Needs" an online database.

It does every saving stuffs right ? I mean should i modify anything in my gm script to use it?

What do you mean by "Modify"? If you don't have the system, then you dont really need to modify unless you're switching from another system such as dini. I'd recommend you read this tutorial - https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=352703 You wont learn it right off the bat, but read through it and read ******'s Yini topic. You'll get it if you put your mind into it.

I recommend using y_ini, by the way if you don't have the time to understand it, you wont be able to do it.

SA-MP files: Very slow and difficult.
Dini: Slow but easy.
Y_Ini: Fast and easy.
MySQL: Very fast, not intricacy but difficult and need PHP knowledge (low but need).
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
If u want write a GM RP but you want export the players data on an online DB, you can do this also with Y_Ini and Dini, but it is a bit more difficult than MySQL, because the Y_INi/Dini/Files are file system, instead MySQL is a database.

My GM is very good (I'm at 4000 lines) and I writed it in Y_Ini, at the beginning is difficult to learn the Y_Ini File System, because it is very different from the others file systems, but you will find it very simple in the end!

I'm sorry for english errors, but I'm italian and I can't write well in english

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncro
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP files: Very slow and difficult.
Dini: Slow but easy.
Y_Ini: Fast and easy.
MySQL: Very fast, not intricacy but difficult and need PHP knowledge (low but need).
You don't need a single knowledge about PHP if you are using MySQL in sa-mp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't need a single knowledge about PHP if you are using MySQL in sa-mp.
You must know how use the query, and I know that query is part of PHP.
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not sure. In any case if you are using the MySQL for connect the server at UCP, you must know the PHP. The MySQL Plugin has many more features that Y_Ini, and is much more likely to have errors, and if you don't know what solve the errors, you are fucked and you must find a tutorial or close the server.
If you want save in MySQL, you must know that system, the same applies to all other systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncro
Посмотреть сообщение
You must know how use the query, and I know that query is part of PHP.
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not sure. In any case if you are using the MySQL for connect the server at UCP, you must know the PHP. The MySQL Plugin has many more features that Y_Ini, and is much more likely to have errors, and if you don't know what solve the errors, you are fucked and you must find a tutorial or close the server.
If you want save in MySQL, you must know that system, the same applies to all other systems.
Yes but nothing of it has anything to do with PHP, and yes if you want a ucp you need to know about PHP, but still it hasn't anything to do with mysql.
A SQL query is a sort of code that will be send to the mysql server, you don't need a php server to use mysql, which means php stands apart from mysql.