[Include] [INC]TextDrawMover

Introduction
First, this is only meant Include shift of textdraw, I think I built it because there are network systems, such hope Staohbo and use it a lot.

Function's
PHP код:
CreateTextDrawMover(text[],text_color
Example's
PHP код:
#include    <a_samp>
#include    <zcmd>
#include    <sscanf2>
#include    <TextDrawMover>
COMMAND:movetextdraw(playerid,params[])
{
    new 
localString[257];
    if(
sscanf(params,"s[257]",localString)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"[Usage]: /movetextdraw [Text]");

CreateTextDrawMover(localString,-1);
    return 
1;

Download
Pastebin.
SolidFiles.

ChangeLog
PHP код:
All the bugs been fixed!
i'm add a video! 
Video
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16wRIy49mBA[/ame]

Note: you can change the textdraw color all, but not the postions of the textdraw!

Great System Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSnow
Посмотреть сообщение
Great System Bro!
thanks!

I don't like when you used this SetTimer("MoveTextDraw",100,true); you could have used OnPlayerUpdate which gets called every 300ms, but you made a 100ms timer, just use the function underneath OnPlayerUpdate its more efficient

@EDIT: Okay I understand now, don't change the code as ****** said timer is more suitable than using OPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick_
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't like when you used this SetTimer("MoveTextDraw",100,true); you could have used OnPlayerUpdate which gets called every 300ms, but you made a 100ms timer, just use the function underneath OnPlayerUpdate its more efficient
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerUpdate is called an unpredictable, but very high, number of times. It is not designed for things like this, timers are.
Alex? the system nice? i need to fix anything?

Good work. keep up!

Yes , i am agree with ****** . using timer is very very better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
Посмотреть сообщение
Good work. keep up!

Yes , i am agree with ****** . using timer is very very better.
Thanks, i do this with timer...

umm...can you post some screens or maybe a video so that I can get an idea about what this is ?

i shortened by 60 rows :

http://pastebin.com/c6WBscVc

but Very Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiZzoR
Посмотреть сообщение
i shortened by 60 rows :

http://pastebin.com/c6WBscVc

but Very Nice
Ohh SwiZzoR but the var Textdraw how all the the textdraw hosted on this var?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaiDeN
Посмотреть сообщение
Ohh SwiZzoR but the var Textdraw how all the the textdraw hosted on this var?
Like this :
PHP код:
new Text:Textdraw[6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiZzoR
Посмотреть сообщение
Like this :
PHP код:
new Text:Textdraw[6
Ohh sorry, nice!

GOOD

First , its Won the war, not Win the war LOL

Second , why its coming with loops ? just create a timer of 1000 [1 sec] , and create another timer of 1 sec and another and another and just put the timers in the first timer , and you will get smoother text.
not loops of 3~2 seconds.

But its realy nice work , keep it up .. +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldPro
Посмотреть сообщение
First , its Won the war, not Win the war LOL

Second , why its coming with loops ? just create a timer of 1000 [1 sec] , and create another timer of 1 sec and another and another and just put the timers in the first timer , and you will get smoother text.
not loops of 3~2 seconds.

But its realy nice work , keep it up .. +rep
it's very very not good, see what Y_LEES, also much timers is very very bad!

This is not at all "[INC]TextDrawMover". You have just made few textdraws(i think 5) and used timer to hide and show them. Thats not moving textdraws, I think it should be related to editing the X,Y Cordinates of the textdraws for which you must create a timer to increase an integer or more of the textdraw to let it move actually.

Just for example: "TextDrawMove(Textdraw1,TYPE_X,5);"
This is my code as example where i have specified "Type" which is related to moving the Cordinates either X or Y and the third parameter is for how much value you must move it. I could make a timer in which the textdraw moves +5 in the X-Axis. But for that case, i must too create a stock function for TextdarwCreate through which i can get the deafult cordinates of the Textdraw.

I hope you understand my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel™
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not at all "[INC]TextDrawMover". You have just made few textdraws(i think 5) and used timer to hide and show them. Thats not moving textdraws, I think it should be related to editing the X,Y Cordinates of the textdraws for which you must create a timer to increase an integer or more of the textdraw to let it move actually.

Just for example: "TextDrawMove(Textdraw1,TYPE_X,5);"
This is my code as example where i have specified "Type" which is related to moving the Cordinates either X or Y and the third parameter is for how much value you must move it. I could make a timer in which the textdraw moves +5 in the X-Axis. But for that case, i must too create a stock function for TextdarwCreate through which i can get the deafult cordinates of the Textdraw.

I hope you understand my opinion.
No, I do not really understand.

It might be laggy when player's MS will be increased, but eitherway it should'nt be in public just easy to develop it pwn by OnTextDrawUpdate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemME
Посмотреть сообщение
It might be laggy when player's MS will be increased, but eitherway it should'nt be in public just easy to develop it pwn by OnTextDrawUpdate
I prefer this.