Best Anti-Virus!

i use nothing i am too swaggish for viruses yolo
EDIT: Joking... I use Panda... I like panda-bears, so of-course I like the anti-virus!

No anti virus will protect you against a FUD virus.

Common sense 2014 ftw.

The best anti-virus is common sense. I get less viruses while having no anti-virus than I do while having an expensive one.

ESET NOD32

Haha interesting suggestions.

I think GDATA is the best one, but I normally don't use virus protection. However, if I'm setting up someone else's pc, I install AVG, it's free and works good

I don't use any of these. I use Microsoft Security Essentials. Works beautifully and quiet. And best of all, it's free.

Without Kaspersky and Bitdefender this pool is useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
The best anti-virus is common sense. I get less viruses while having no anti-virus than I do while having an expensive one.
I'm with potassium. Use you head and you'll not get virus's. Although, I use Microsoft security essentials since i tend to not download dodgy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Really, if you don't use any anti-virus whatsoever you're just incredibly naive. One day it'll slap you in the face, I guarantee it.
This.
"Common sense is the best anti virus" Common sense will also tell you there is no perfect security system and good security systems have multiple layers of security.

Panda security.

I'd say Kaspersky or ESET.

The best anti-virus of 2014 is bitdefender

Also, OP obv has no understanding of all of this and doesn't even know that malwarebytes is not an anti-virus.

derp herp

Kaspersky is the best and has huge database.

but I personally use no antivirus because I never run any .exe

Like some people, I probably don't need an AV, but I use one anyway because even common sense can't prevent an infected file from getting through. I am currently using Avast, which I leave in silent/gaming mode so it doesn't disturb me. Haven't had problems with it.