Anyone who can help me about BigEars system (RP) [Pro Roleplay Scripters Needed]

Hi guys, I wondering if you can help me how to make BigEars system

What is bigears ?
If you know Roleplay you should know this. If you enable the bigears then if some players say something at chat you can hear even if he/she far away from you.

Please add me at skype: christianivann09

Thank you very much

I will rep you

Not the right section to post. Try here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=503376

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIT
View Post
Not the right section to post. Try here https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=503376
mate, i already tried to post any of my request didnt answered

Because they aren't intrested in it... You see nobody will script for you.. Sit at pc and learn by your self... Not ask somebody to do for you.. Use your brains and use your own time.. Nobody will waste it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillex
View Post
Because they aren't intrested in it... You see nobody will script for you.. Sit at pc and learn by your self... Not ask somebody to do for you.. Use your brains and use your own time.. Nobody will waste it for you.
OMG, this is really hard to me.. Im just a beginner scripter i cant script that.

Whats the purpose of this SCRIPTING HELP. If you are not going to help me :3

Use search that is the purpose... You are asking for things whats already made.. In here we help for people who are making scripts not asking them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillex
View Post
Use search that is the purpose... You are asking for things whats already made.. In here we help for people who are making scripts not asking them...
I already SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH,SEARCH but cant still find

Can you send me the already made?

bump

This is still not the right section. Don't get yourself banned or your attention maybe is that?