Must read[Reply if you can help]

Please Read The Phrase Given Below
I'm a kid, from a middle class family, got great talents in computer/scripting/IT.I'm an Indian.Seriously my age is only 14. I'm the no. 1 expert of computer in my age at india,I scripted my server with a better playerbase, score system and much more.Its a good scripted server. But can't pay for the host!You already know about the status of India, i can't host since hosting cost a looooot of us! It seems less for you 25$ around but i cost us 1500 inr which is very difficult to afford every month!If anyone interested to test my server, pm me! I'll start home host , if you think its a better server, please host me 100 slot server with a mysql database, hosted tab.Don't worry i wont ask you to setup domain and other ,,, i can buy those and host it!... For this you can be an admin/special donor.... Which is very very very special scripted only for you, even i cant use that!!Please pm me if you can afford! And also don't try to cheat me 'coz i honestly scripted with my interest and lot of difficulties!If anyone is interested, Please reply!

Admins/Betatester/moderators i really don't know where to post the topic, but its important!

This is the temporary home host address!!!
It will be on for more 5 hours only !!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xx <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
And sorry for my worse English!

oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
oh dear
Potassium will gladly sponsor you.

Send me a PM if serious.

If you're looking for someone to help you please post in https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813 you should remove the ip address though.