Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing Flight Incident

@Biesman they've found the wreckage already

Getting a little bit nervous now as I have a flight going over Ukraine on monday. Western Ukraine, but only my third time flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
Getting a little bit nervous now as I have a flight going over Ukraine on monday. Western Ukraine, but only my third time flying.
I'd cancel it. I'm serious, if I were you I wouldn't even THINK about getting on that plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd cancel it. I'm serious, if I were you I wouldn't even THINK about getting on that plane.
Go to Flightradar24.com. There are hundreds of planes flying over Ukraine each day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny
Посмотреть сообщение
You'd cancel it? You're crazy. Don't cancel it.

Wennicke at least get traveler's insurance so your loved ones are taken care of if something does happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
Wennicke at least get traveler's insurance so your loved ones are taken care of if something does happen
No worries just nervous of flying, nothing is going to happen.

Thats sad. Innocent people died for no damn reason. But who shot down the plane? Russians?

This is weird eh..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wennicke
Посмотреть сообщение
No worries just nervous of flying, nothing is going to happen.
SEE WHAT HAPPENED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
@Biesman they've found the wreckage already
It was not confirmed back then. Two/three minutes after my post, it had been confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaTTrO
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats sad. Innocent people died for no damn reason. But who shot down the plane? Russians?
It's not confirmed yet who actually did it, they're still investigating

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-20000-4049780 That Is Interesting.

Did they ever find the wreckage? I'm too lazy to go search this shit.

They never found a wreckage. It's still missing.

USA did it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [L]azy[H]aze
Посмотреть сообщение
Damn very interesting

I'm Malaysian and it doesn't surprise me really. Something is really happening behind the people's back. I don't blame countries. This is one of that Government secret things you know.... like Area 52 which still remains to be unknown. One year ago, not many people knew my country Malaysia, but after the turn of events, now almost the whole world knows. Malaysia from being a multicultural country to a country with missing planes....

Real thing is that it was a alien mystery. Aliens came and hijacked that plane and took it to their planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNiko
Посмотреть сообщение
Real thing is that it was a alien mystery. Aliens came and hijacked that plane and took it to their planet
You watched too many movies