Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing Flight Incident

Such a heartbreaking news...

Latest:

PM NAJIB RAZAK’S PRESS STATEMENT ON MH370

24 MARCH 2014, 10PM

Quote:

This evening I was briefed by representatives from the UK Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB). They informed me that Inmarsat, the UK company that provided the satellite data which indicated the northern and southern corridors, has been performing further calculations on the data. Using a type of analysis never before used in an investigation of this sort, they have been able to shed more light on MH370’s flight path.

Based on their new analysis, Inmarsat and the AAIB have concluded that MH370 flew along the southern corridor, and that its last position was in the middle of the Indian Ocean, west of Perth.

This is a remote location, far from any possible landing sites. It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.

We will be holding a press conference tomorrow with further details. In the meantime, we wanted to inform you of this new development at the earliest opportunity. We share this information out of a commitment to openness and respect for the families, two principles which have guided this investigation.

Malaysia Airlines have already spoken to the families of the passengers and crew to inform them of this development. For them, the past few weeks have been heartbreaking; I know this news must be harder still. I urge the media to respect their privacy, and to allow them the space they need at this difficult time.

ENDS

Couldn't be bothered to read your whole post but I've been staying up to date with it anyway because I have family on that flight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
View Post
Couldn't be bothered to read your whole post but I've been staying up to date with it anyway because I have family on that flight.
Aw Sorry about that

Heard it on news. The plane was just mysteriously missing. Now the whole world is searching for them, including USA.

Hope that the plane would be found soon.

Hope they're alright.

Everything's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vTc]Patroool
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats kinda sad, Thats why this makes me freaky before boarding a flight.

Hope they' all are alright.
These events are extremely rare, nothing to be worried about. Hope everything turns out well!

I don't like to burst the bubble here, but it is very likely this plane crashed into the sea, killing everyone on board.
If it would have landed somewhere this would be known by now, right?

Very sad news to hear however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't like to burst the bubble here, but it is very likely this plane crashed into the sea, killing everyone on board.
That's what they thought. But they didn't find anything; baggage, plane seats, clothes, nothing.

I heard about this on the news, seems pretty sad that nobody can't find them. I hope they're alright :/

Hope they find it soon.

They might be kidnapped .... pray for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
Посмотреть сообщение
They might be kidnapped .... pray for them
Heard on the news also that they are assuming that 4 people are terrorists in the plane. 2 of them bought tickets together with fake passports and the Malaysian authorities are suspecting that the plane made a turn on the way out of the airport.

I am praying for them hope everyone will be ok...

praying!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnfXwyh-8KY

It could be a blackhole/wormhole. And sometime in the future the plane would just pop out of nowhere.

Well... this is interesting. I doubt the plane made it alive, it doesn't have that much fuel too keep flying around for 2 days or more. + if it had landed somewhere already it would be on spot and catch upon radar.

To me either it crashed(hopefully not, but we have to face things) or the two people who had fake passports were terrorists who blew it up and it crashed.

If it does somehow make it alive, I am glad but in all honesty that's a chance likely not to happen. Iv'e watched the whole Air Disasters season and oh boy searching for a plane in a water can take a while. Then looking for the black boxes to know what happened. GG.

Anyways, hopefully I don't end up watching this air disaster a year later. Good luck and may I be wrong.

Maybe it got stolen with passengers on board and landed in some desert somewhere. If it'd crash, it would be noticeable in the sea but apparently there's no any single sign of the crash. Doubt it could crash without letting any sign behind. Seems not legit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it got stolen with passengers on board and landed in some desert somewhere. If it'd crash, it would be noticeable in the sea but apparently not any single sign of the crash. Doubt it could crash without letting any sign behind. Seems not legit.
The question isn't that. If It had landed or turned around it would still be on radar. Radar doesn't stop recording the planes path because it goes off path. It will take a while for them to find the plane because if it blew up, the it probably likely is all over the place not in 1 whole.