Looking for a DEV/ADMIN team

I'm currently in possesion of a GM that mirrors the popular RP server LS-RP in many ways. I'm looking for some scripters to help me finalize a few of the jobs i'm hoping to have avalable to the server as well as editing and cleaning up the way the economy is set up to make it more realistic.

I'de like to have somone who loves to talk PAWNO :P and will look at this as a partnership (the server) that we can build and develop into somthing great together.

Add me on skype: Cash.Mill : or PM me on the forums if you're interested in looking at the GM, and helping out with this RP server.

Some current functions are:
Car modding/car storage
House/furniture editing
paycheck
XMR radio
Ability to leave guns in locations aswell as the ability to pick up other players guns after death

Sure i will help you since i am goood at pawn i will add you on skype ,next time use the help archive
I will contact you today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurgle4
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure i will help you since i am pro at pawno
I don't want to be *that* pretentious guy on the forum, but I think you mean "Pawn". I usually wouldn't be so pedantic, but for someone pro at Pawn, they should at least know the difference between the language and the compiler.

Also, @ OP: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

wrong section dude