just a little advice pls

Hello, i'm beginner in scripting world, i'd like that you recommend me some gamemode/s, i started to learn from wiki samp, and i would like to have one game mode where i can apply things that i learn.

Sry for my bad english.

Use grand larency, Simple.

Your own gamemode is always the best thing to learn. If not, any gamemode is always a great playground, you have to be careful with these though, many of these could not be scripted with "good" methods and make you learn "wrong" things.

even a shitty gf edit that gets 1.7M views

Anything scripted in mysql/zcmd.

DO NOT USE A GODFATHER EDIT

-Cuervo- i'm thinking just like that, i don't want to learn something that is wrong, i want to have good scripting base.

-Mattakil- can u give me link or mode name, i really would like that, if u have time to do that.

Tnx anyway for help guys.

I learnt everything I know from the Godfather and other examples.

My opinion: Take a script, then try to make it what you want to be. Eventually you will gain an understanding of how things need to be made, good practices and bad. After some time, you might even be able to make your own gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashroyal
Посмотреть сообщение
-Cuervo- i'm thinking just like that, i don't want to learn something that is wrong, i want to have good scripting base.

-Mattakil- can u give me link or mode name, i really would like that, if u have time to do that.

Tnx anyway for help guys.
Both of the scripts in my signature provide both SQL and ZCMD, I do not recommend the filterscript though, it has some really intense queries in there!

TTJJ- i can take some game mode but there is a lot of things that i dont understand, however i understand something, but there is a lot of thngs i don't.
Ok Cuervo i will try to use that.

I'm sorry if I'm boring.

To climb a ladder, You need support

Start from simple gamemode like GrandLarrncy, Which comes from sa-mo when you download a server.
www.sa-mp.com

OK, tnx guys for help.
I'm not a 100% beginner, i know some little thing about pawno, but that's just a little pice of EVERYTHING