Help account!

Good morning.

I project as a forum to connect to my server.
So now if I make a forum account, one will be bound to the server is ok.
However, what I want is to manage the forum TWO characters on the same account.
So on the server after the connection, ShowPlayerDialog will be posting for selecting the character you want and we can play with.
However, I do not know how to do it.

Reminder: I have already connected the forum server, I want you to help me that on this forum account I can have the possibility of having two characters on which I can play (as a double account but on one enfaite)

Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I had to read that a couple times to see if I understand. What you want is the option to have 2 characters per account and the ability to switch between those 2 characters on login, correct?

I would start with a dialog after login that says:
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_SAVES, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, "Account Saved Characters", "Select which Character you'd like to play as this session:", "Saved Character 1", "Saved Character 2");
Then, using a file saver (like y_ini), on dialog response, if the the file exists load the file from Folder "A"(too lazy to script)

If the file doesn't exist, save it to a new file in Folder "A", copy the same process for Character 2, except save it to a different folder, like Folder "B." This way you can have 2 different files per account.

Does that make any sense?

Yes, except that I use MySQL.

UP..